Region 6a

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait. I love watching this game. CW and MP are the two best teams in the region by far.

I agree. Normally its really hard to get a grip on the best teams this early in a season, but the Trojans and Tigers have pretty much shown what they have.

Major rushing attacks. Both teams have around 1500 yards on the ground, and have scored 152 points on offense. The only difference being the Trojan Defense has only given up 80 points and the Tiger D has given up 120.

Marco has 15 tds, and some other weapons to hand off to.

Dixon has 10 tds, and other weapons to run the ball also.

This will be a great game. Its hard not to look ahead but I hope the Tigers and the Trojans keep thier heads in this week. Cause both teams are going to have to be ready next week.

I agree. Normally its really hard to get a grip on the best teams this early in a season, but the Trojans and Tigers have pretty much shown what they have.

Major rushing attacks. Both teams have around 1500 yards on the ground, and have scored 152 points on offense. The only difference being the Trojan Defense has only given up 80 points and the Tiger D has given up 120.

This will be a great game. Its hard not to look ahead but I hope the Tigers and the Trojans keep thier heads in this week. Cause both teams are going to have to be ready next week.

I agree, i can't wait for this game. I believe that both teams are pretty even, but C'wood will want this one more because of our game last year. Go Trojans!!!!

the only difference is the opponents yall played....mtp given up all the points has come to a pretty awesome team..being giles county...

Friendship christian is the best team either has faced...they are flattening everyone.

same ole song, different verse

Keep praying...nothing that happened last year matters at all now.....by the way, we might as well start talking next game.....CA is burnt toast......gonna be a long ride back bulldogs........all yer pride gonna be left at the hole in the wood

Edited by ssssssss

Friendship christian is the best team either has faced...they are flattening everyone.

Keep praying...nothing that happened last year matters at all now.....by the way, we might as well start talking next game.....CA is burnt toast......gonna be a long ride back bulldogs........all yer pride gonna be left at the hole in the wood

We will see...We will see...what is it about 3 days now?? i guess thats when all the trashtalkin gets thrown away and the players take it into there own hands

the only difference is the opponents yall played....mtp given up all the points has come to a pretty awesome team..being giles county...

36 of the points the Trojans have given up were against our third string, 28 were against Friendship Christian. Loretto scored 14 on starters and 7 on second string.

Not much difference, either way.

I do give MP credit for not scheduling "Cupcakes" for non-region games.

I agree here "greenman". I don't agree with "ThaKing" that C'wood will want it more. The Tigers still have a lot to prove. Plus the fact that C'wood is talking so much trash is motivating them even more.

I agree here "greenman". I don't agree with "ThaKing" that C'wood will want it more. The Tigers still have a lot to prove. Plus the fact that C'wood is talking so much trash is motivating them even more.

What??? You cant agree with me. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Whats wrong with you? I see, you give ThaKing his capitol letters, but good old Greeny gets none. :lol:

You'll be capitolizing my name next week. B) (more motivation for the "Itzy Bitsy Tigers......) :)

What??? You cant agree with me. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Whats wrong with you? I see, you give ThaKing his capitol letters, but good old Greeny gets none. :ph34r:

You'll be capitolizing my name next week. :ph34r: (more motivation for the "Itzy Bitsy Tigers......) :thumb:

Well every now and then you have a good idea. Now you've already used yours for this year so I won't agree with you again.