10 AA District Tournament

bombboy

Mashall Co. at Loretto has been cancled for today.

Schedule for tomorrow:

3 games will be played at Loretto.

GM 1 Loretto vs Marshall Co. 1:00pm

GM 2 Spring Hill vs Giles Co. 4:00pm

GM 3 (Loser of 1) vs (Loser of 2) 6:00pm

Championship game will be Friday.

Thanks a lot, bombboy. I guess I'll know where I'll be tomorrow. Actually Game 3 will be between Loser of Game 1 and Winner of Game 2 since both Spring Hill and Giles have already lost one game and the loser will be eliminated. I guess I better start taking my energy pills right now.

Oh, it will be worth the drive, bombboy. I just wish Page was in it. You get three games for the price of one, I hope. Should be quite a 1st game between Loretto and Marshall Co. with both teams throwing their #1's. I'm thinking that game 2 between Giles Co. and Spring Hill will be pretty good as well as one of the two will be eliminated. Game 3 is also an elimination game as the loser goes home and the winner advances to the championship game or games against the winner of Game 1 on Friday. Should be an interesting 4 or 5 games.

I'll be in Loretto all day for the 3 games and will call in scores as the games are completed. I'll have brief reports on each game later tonight - probably around midnight.

Pageman,

They just said the lewisburg game was going to be on the radio.

You could always tune in to the internet broadcast.

But I do think it's a whole lot more fun being there, long drive &

all.

Thanks, tigerman. My computer is not running well this morning for some reason. Very slow with connection speed at 28 K so the internet thing would not work well I'm afraid. I don't mind the drive since I can sleep on the way and back with the auto-pilot upgrade to my truck - lol. I'll be there in person to keep track of things. I don't like the continuing slight rain here and it's kinda cold as well. I hoping it will be drier and warmer in Loretto today.