Riverdale Versus Blackman

tdntn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like d2d's posts... from what i can remember he is one of the only ones that has believed in riverdale from the beginning and that makes him one of the only ones to actually call riverdale winning and that makes him smarter than most posters in the beginning of the season

... OK

hey good luck in the tournement man... I wouldn't suggest smartin' off to a pitcher in the Regions... not a classy move... keep up the pitching though, you're tough.

... OK

hey good luck in the tournement man... I wouldn't suggest smartin' off to a pitcher in the Regions... not a classy move... keep up the pitching though, you're tough.

where is he getting smart he is basicly thanking D2D for having confidence in Riverdale from the beginning? there is no smarting of to any pitcher where was his lack of class?

i have a job. i came because someone wanted me to, i often was drug to the games. trust me i didnt want to waste my money to watch them lose.

Waste your money? Seems like most times you came AFTER they quit charging around the 3 rd inning or so! I never saw you there at the beginning! As for a job it looks like by the number if posts you have your job is posting! :D In case you have forgot, baseball is a very difficult game to play. It is much more complex than basketball! Again I say good luck to both RHS and BHS in the regions!

Waste your money? Seems like most times you came AFTER they quit charging around the 3 rd inning or so! I never saw you there at the beginning! As for a job it looks like by the number if posts you have your job is posting! :D In case you have forgot, baseball is a very difficult game to play. It is much more complex than basketball! Again I say good luck to both RHS and BHS in the regions!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

You say it man. Much more complex!