Riverdale Versus Blackman

tdntn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

final was 3-1... sorry if i confused everyone, earlier i posted my pre-game prediction, score being 9-2... not to be confused with the actual score

i see how you could get those two mixed up.

it was a good game i am proud of our boys they found a way to get it done i did not arrive until the 4th inning (twins had a game) but i heard chad hit a ROPE and with that wind tonight blowing to right feild and he hit it to left it must have been a SHOT Choate looked good again tonight our defense played real well and axel hada big triple just after blackman put the game with one he hit a triple and trice hit him in for the deciding 3-1 victory

alright there has already been 1 thread closed for this it will stop now or i will delete your posts tak about the game and what you saw and if you enjoyed the atmosphere and how good the umpires were (didnt even know they were there except when lighting hit) and you can even talk about the rain delay but stop attacking each other

thank you in advance

Chad proved Ungle Argile's theory of pitching him inside wrong. They tried to throw him inside in the first and hit put it over the fence in left for his 11th HR this year.

Also Coty Woods 26 game hitting streak ended tonight. Pretty impressive streak.

Edited by 4-6-3

Yeah I swallowed my pride on the other board, wow, an amazing job of hitting. I also said that he's a great guy when you get to know him. That ball was hit so hard

d2d you only came to the games in order to be seen and then get on coach t and blast the baseball team at siegel. its a shame you don't remember all those games you played and they were there for you and your team. they never blasted you when you were playing. get a life! MOVE ON! GROW UP! GET A J-O-B! :angry:

:) HaHa

Guest dare_2_dream

d2d you only came to the games in order to be seen and then get on coach t and blast the baseball team at siegel. its a shame you don't remember all those games you played and they were there for you and your team. they never blasted you when you were playing. get a life! MOVE ON! GROW UP! GET A J-O-B! :D

i have a job. i came because someone wanted me to, i often was drug to the games. trust me i didnt want to waste my money to watch them lose.

Guest dare_2_dream

Dare2Dream, I know this is off topic and everything, but do you know where Oden and Roper are oging to play college ball at?

I have talked to Roper a few times over the last month and he has told me he still hasnt decided. I can find out though.