West vs. Oak Ridge

rblsoccer90

who is going to win and can either of them beat bearden or farragut

West wins this one. I think if they play they have a legitimate shot of being either Bearden or Farragut. West lost 2-0 to Bearden earlier in the year, but I'm not sure how they did against Farragut..? They've tied a good CAK team and are playing well at the moment. Good luck to everyone though.

West wins this one. I think if they play they have a legitimate shot of being either Bearden or Farragut. West lost 2-0 to Bearden earlier in the year, but I'm not sure how they did against Farragut..? They've tied a good CAK team and are playing well at the moment. Good luck to everyone though.

they tied Farragut 2-2.

I also think that West will win, but it should be a good game and a win by 1, my prediction is 2-1 win for west.

but i think that Bearden and Farragut will advance to sub state.

West should take this one by 2 goals.

They are playing very strong right now and their front line matches up very well with Oak ridge. If Mitchell Grimm makes a mistake, which he rarely does, West should win this one.

Would someone please post the score as soon as it is available.

Thanks

It was a great game in the first half Oak Ridge scored off a follow up that hit the crossbar. Then west dominated the second half and with ten minutes left they equalized they scored off a corner. Then with 30 seconds left oak ridge scored off a counter attack. The final score Oak Ridge 2 and West 1.

It was a great game in the first half Oak Ridge scored off a follow up that hit the crossbar. Then west dominated the second half and with ten minutes left they equalized they scored off a corner. Then with 30 seconds left oak ridge scored off a counter attack. The final score Oak Ridge 2 and West 1.

Is this confirmed anyone?