District 9 AA

titanman

If this championship game went to 12 innings, what time did it finish up? I left as it started raining for the third time. It was headed into the bottom of the third at 9:05PM.

What pitchers did Lipscomb have to use? Baumgartner was still in at that point and had not given up anything.

If this championship game went to 12 innings, what time did it finish up? I left as it started raining for the third time. It was headed into the bottom of the third at 9:05PM.

What pitchers did Lipscomb have to use? Baumgartner was still in at that point and had not given up anything.

it ended at 12 Lipscomb put in daniel lyons for 6 innings of relief

With the final score of 9-4 in extra innings what happened? Did someone hit a grand slam? I would think Lipscomb would have been the home team, considering they came out of the winners bracket. Wouldn't the first run have won the game for them? (obviously not, if the score was 9-4). I guess both teams now have to get ready for Regions on Monday. Where will the region tournament be held?

Thanks for any info.

With the final score of 9-4 in extra innings what happened? Did someone hit a grand slam? I would think Lipscomb would have been the home team, considering they came out of the winners bracket. Wouldn't the first run have won the game for them? (obviously not, if the score was 9-4). I guess both teams now have to get ready for Regions on Monday. Where will the region tournament be held?

Thanks for any info.

Crazy game. Started on time @ 7:00p.m. Lightning/rain delay, two power outage delays and 5 hours later it was all over. Ezell came back against Baumgartner/Lyons in the 7th with either 2 or 3 runs.

Lyons got the blown save, but the victory. Ezell was home team, changed pitchers In the 12th, and DL scored 5 in the top. in the prior 4-5 innings EH pitched Huff, but they need him Monday and he had already pitched this Monday. He had a few walks, but only ONE ball was put in play while he pitched (pop to center). Every one else struck out!

Great, memorable game from both teams.