BEARDEN VS FARRAGUT

Tin-Man

if no one else is going to make it, I will.

What are your all's predictions for this game tomorrow

The Bulldogs are hungry for their rematch,i am sure that Farragut is ready and wanting to take district that they lost last year.

My own prediction is that Bearden wins 2-1.

I also think both teams will meet up again in regionals.

But it could just so happen that Farragut whens the first game and district and then loses Regionals; it would be the opposite of last year.

then again Farragut could pull a three-peat.

both are good teams and it should prove to be a good match, i hope.

I was rambling again, what do you all think? and why?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a tough game. Bearden hasn't lost in their last 7 games and are coming on strong at the right time. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Farragut. It's a rivalry and as we all know, anything can happen. Good luck to both teams, it should be a good game like always.

Farragut is the better team, but anything can happen in rivalries. Bearden's formation didn't work out too well last time and they are going to have to make a change if they want to contain some of Farragut's key players. My prediction is Farragut 4-2. Look for goals by Ben Backstrom and Jake Russell from Farragut and Rico and Ryan Radcliffe from Bearden.

Farragut is the better team, but anything can happen in rivalries. Bearden's formation didn't work out too well last time and they are going to have to make a change if they want to contain some of Farragut's key players. My prediction is Farragut 4-2. Look for goals by Ben Backstrom and Jake Russell from Farragut and Rico and Ryan Radcliffe from Bearden.

what makes you think that Farragut is the better team?

i agree that Bearden is going to have to change their formation to lessen Farragut's chances on goal, and to stop the ball going across the field in Bearden's defensive third.

They will have to push a 4 man defense so the outside defenders can push up, last time they had 3 defenders and it made it very hard to pick up the outsides and Farragut used this disadvantage very well and wisely so.

Good Luck to both teams (but more so to Bearden :thumb:

what makes you think that Farragut is the better team?

i agree that Bearden is going to have to change their formation to lessen Farragut's chances on goal, and to stop the ball going across the field in Bearden's defensive third.

They will have to push a 4 man defense so the outside defenders can push up, last time they had 3 defenders and it made it very hard to pick up the outsides and Farragut used this disadvantage very well and wisely so.

Good Luck to both teams (but more so to Bearden :)

I just believe Farragut has been the stronger of the two teams this season. I've played against both teams and I watched the game between the two earlier in the season and I believe Farragut works the ball better than Bearden and has a more effective offense. Until Bearden shows that it can beat Farragut, I will continue to believe that Farragut is the stronger of the two.

This may be off topic, but Farragut's trip to South Carolina is looking more and more impressive.

They beat Spring Valley who is playing in the 4A (big school) championship game this weekend.

They beat Riverside who is playing in the 3A championship.

They tied Wando who was a 4A semi-finalist.

They beat Hilton Head who was a 4A quarter-finalist.

Then they lost to the other 4A finalist (Northwestern).

I'd say they represented East TN pretty darn well.

I just believe Farragut has been the stronger of the two teams this season. I've played against both teams and I watched the game between the two earlier in the season and I believe Farragut works the ball better than Bearden and has a more effective offense. Until Bearden shows that it can beat Farragut, I will continue to believe that Farragut is the stronger of the two.

gotcha, glad you can back up your opinion, some people speak and do not know what they are talking about.

Yea, they do do a good job in moving the ball, it should prove to be a great game nonetheless.

This may be off topic, but Farragut's trip to South Carolina is looking more and more impressive.

They beat Spring Valley who is playing in the 4A (big school) championship game this weekend.

They beat Riverside who is playing in the 3A championship.

They tied Wando who was a 4A semi-finalist.

They beat Hilton Head who was a 4A quarter-finalist.

Then they lost to the other 4A finalist (Northwestern).

I'd say they represented East TN pretty darn well.

I guess Farragut did really freakin good

We played some incredible teams in SC, and we played incredible as well. We represented TN as best we could, and hopefully our victories don't go unnoticed. I'm proud of all my boys this season and what we've done and will do, should be a good game tonight! Trust me, we will be pumped up for this one.

Hope to see you at the game Craig!