Morristown West

Morristown West won the IMAC tonight. After being down 3-0 late in the first half, a 30 yard shot over the keeper's head by Matt Craine put one up for the Trojans...West scored 4 unanswered in the 2nd half and won 5-3..GO TROJANS!

Oh yea, some crazy soccer mom sat behind me at the game..so lady, if you're reading this...learn to calm down during the games..

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Congrats to Morristown West. Greeneville was up 3-0 in the first half and I didn't think MW could come back but they did with 5 unanswered goals. Great team. Great game. Good luck against DB.

I m kinda confused here. WHAT exactly happaned?? How did GV get a chance to breath???

I m kinda confused here. WHAT exactly happaned?? How did GV get a chance to breath???

Greenville outplayed MW in the 1st half - MW outplayed GV in the 2nd half.

My advice to you is not to take a win against GV for granted on Tuesday.

Edited by soccer67

Guest Number8

Thanks for ur advice But i play to win!!

Advice well accepted. It's a knock out game and SH normally wasn't going to take it for granted by any means, regardless of the quality of the team. Every game is serious business.

who'd they play, Greeneville, was this lady blonde, i heard of a bad fan from greeneville

Every team has their "crazy soccer mom" (and Dads) - most teams more than one.

Advice well accepted. It's a knock out game and SH normally wasn't going to take it for granted by any means, regardless of the quality of the team. Every game is serious business.

I'm looking forward to seeing you play on Tuesday.

Good Luck to all four teams - Greeneville, Morristown West, Dobyns Bennett and Science Hill. Last night's game between Morristown West and Greeneville was definitely a tale of two halves. High School soccer is alive and well in Northest TN. I am expecting some very close matches next week in the Regional Tournament and hopefully our Region will prevail in the Sectionals and show the Knoxville teams we are a Region to be reckoned with. The only down side of this is 2 teams will finish their season next week. Good luck to all. Go Devils!!

Greenville has some of the lowest class fans i have seen all year they are ridiculous they even try to start stuff with the kids who their kids are playing lets get some class before next year greenville

lol if im not mistaken jeff county was the one who urged their kids to go down to the greeneville parking lot to start a fight. So maybe you should just stink it up and move on kid.

Greenville has some of the lowest class fans i have seen all year they are ridiculous they even try to start stuff with the kids who their kids are playing lets get some class before next year greenville

This really is the pot calling the kettle black. As I was leaving the Jefferson @ Greeneville game, I saw a Jeff player going down to the Greeneville boys' parking lot to try and start a fight. It had to be broken up by coaches and parents. It's one thing to comment on another team's fans, but let's not be hypocritical.

However, I had the chance to watch the first round of districts last Tuesday, and both Jefferson County and Greeneville played with a lot of class.