All District

wingman10

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels had Dunlap, Ray, Sells and sophmore pitcher Ricketts.

Any of these kids signed off any of these teams? 7aaa has the pitching along with Beech and Mt Juliet are the best I've seen all year. Stewart is the best catcher I've seen along with kid from Overton and no one else is close. Are one of these kids from Rebels the 3rd baseman?

Any of these kids signed off any of these teams? 7aaa has the pitching along with Beech and Mt Juliet are the best I've seen all year. Stewart is the best catcher I've seen along with kid from Overton and no one else is close. Are one of these kids from Rebels the 3rd baseman?

Ray i believe is the third baseman

I haven't seen this Spurlock kid play, but I have the Stewart kid. He has

a rocket for an arm. His pop time has ranges from 1.8 to 1.9. Pretty amazing for a high school kid.

from what i saw, stewart had a great arm, but i doubt a 1.8-1.9... his feet weren't very quick. i'm not taking anything away from him, though, he has a great arm and a solid college will pick him up and work with him to make him better. he's got great potential at the college level.

Was surprised about the CO-MVP's. Thought Brothers was the clear choice.

the only point that would make me think different............without walker what kind of team is tullahoma?...............without brothers shelbyville is still in the top three in the district...................imho

the only point that would make me think different............without walker what kind of team is tullahoma?...............without brothers shelbyville is still in the top three in the district...................imho

Walker was hurt most of the yr...he is a gamer, but he did not have an MVP yr. In fact, the Layton kid was more productive as a pitcher.

Without Brothers, Shelbyville doesn't win the district and may even be a 500 team in the district. Wodds has come on fairly strong at the end of the yr, but it took hi a while to claim that 2nd spot.

It is just my opinion as to the MVP.... but Walker played on the 5th place team and Brothers was the ace of the league...no doubt about it.

Remember the basketball three co MVPs between Stewart, Twilley and Michael.