Dist 4A Champions Oliver Springs

catback

We all hope that Meagan will be back next year!!! She will be a complete package for the Lady Cats.... Megan has a geat bat!! and it will give us another pitcher!! I also believe that these young ladies see that you really have to work hard in the OFF season for PAY DAY in the spring!!Maybe one of the girls will step up for the challenge of short stop!! already lookng foward to the fall when the girls get back on the field together...... TO all you Lady Cats that continue playing in the summer, best of luck... I'm sure we will see you soon!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to playing against you next couple of years..and if you make it futher than we do again we will stay and watch just like we did this year to...Good Job..See you next year!! :thumb:

lol yeah i cant wait till we play but i think i know who this is but im not for sure so.. who are you ...? lol and megan morgan would help the team out ALOT and it wouldnt put so much on just one pitcher and hopefully everything goes well with her over summer !!

lol yeah i cant wait till we play but i think i know who this is but im not for sure so.. who are you ...? lol and megan morgan would help the team out ALOT and it wouldnt put so much on just one pitcher and hopefully everything goes well with her over summer !!

Its your two blonde chicks from Oakdale...lol....see ya next year. Are you playing summer ball and if you are where will you be playing at. Cause i know we are but we dont know where yet.

Have you girls not found a team to play on yet? I thought that Oakdale was having a summer team this year so the girls on the team could stay together? Are you looking for a team to try-out for? Better hurry, teams are starting to play this weekend!!

Edited by the Blur123

Have you girls not found a team to play on yet? I thought that Oakdale was having a summer team this year so the girls on the team could stay together? Are you looking for a team to try-out for? Better hurry, teams are starting to play this weekend!!

Yeah we are playing with our high school team. we just dont know where we will be playing yet. Where is everyone playing at? :thumb: