Ezell-Harding

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he was the best there then why didnt the coaches there think that, Louisville was the biggest scout.com combine of the YEAR. over 200 kids from 20 diff. states and Gambill made one of the top, and fisher didnt make it at oxford nor did he get a write up. HMMMMMMM. and i checked into it. and YES the louisville one was way more competetive. ask any of the scout.com ppl.and playin in town awards dont mean that much all that means is that your high on the press.im not saying they arent good players they are but there are players that are betters than them. and better players can be on worse teams. ex. Jeremy mimms - blackman highschool school went 0-10 and he could be the best back in the south and yall gonna say hes bad b/c his team bad . nope good team gets the player the awards. its proven tracey mayes is hyped b/c hes on GP."said by Carl Gettis".lol

Who is Gambill being recruited by? Just about every big-time program in the country has been at Goodpasture to see about Fisher. Jealousy makes you look bad.

Who is Gambill being recruited by? Just about every big-time program in the country has been at Goodpasture to see about Fisher. Jealousy makes you look bad.

jealousy makes me look bad lol im not jealous , just look on scout.com and see who's getting all the press now . we'll it sure isnt fisher anymore . this is a stupid arguement anyways me and fish are both friends and who's better is just an opinion by someone. let's let the GP vs. Ezell game see.

just to let you guys know...300+ for bench, and 415+ for squat is not much for a lineman. You guys need to step it up. I know of qb's, rb's, and wr's, benching more and squating more than that when they were only sophomores. not bashing on any certain person, just saying you need to step it up and work harder...because you always can work harder.

vecc... i dont know if your afiliated w/ any team or not but ive been around high school football a while now and i dont hear of many kids in 2a that bench over 300 when they are sophmores now squat is a different story but w/e school that you hear these numbers out of should be a force to play against

just to let you guys know...300+ for bench, and 415+ for squat is not much for a lineman. You guys need to step it up. I know of qb's, rb's, and wr's, benching more and squating more than that when they were only sophomores. not bashing on any certain person, just saying you need to step it up and work harder...because you always can work harder.

Groves Bench Max is 410,His Squat max is 640...Fisher Bench Max is 420,Squat Max is 610

It may be a little off topic but....I was looking at MTSU's coaching staff and a coach by the name of JP Shelley was listed is this the same kid who was the QB for Ezell a few years ago. I thought he was good I just heard of him in his playing days of college.

Edited by wave88

It may be a little off topic but....I was looking at MTSU's coaching staff and a coach by the name of JP Shelley was listed is this the same kid who was the QB for Ezell a few years ago. I thought he was good I just heard of him in his playing days of college.

yes JP is the qb that took ezell to the state and won.