Region 5-AA Games for Monday, May 15

PageMan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall County has been fairly inconsistent this year with either hitting or defense (more so defense than hitting). BUT!, that being said, when Marshall has put it together this year, the team has looked very very good. A good outing (which he often has) from Sophomore pitcher Seth Lintz and the Tigers ARE going to be in this game with a great chance of victory. I know this would be a so-called "upset", but upsets in baseball make the sport, and in a one-game format who knows what could happen. Get the W and GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Pageman, I guess now that you will be able to make it to the Marshall County game tonight since it was rained out and will be played at 4:00pm on Tuesday afternoon. I like the run down of the games you post on here and i would like to say thanks for the time and effort you put into the games and up dates for everyone on coacht. You get my vote as the number one baseball fan in Tennessee.

Thanks, tncowboy. I will be able to make the Marshall/Lipscomb game this afternoon at 4:00. I've seen the Tigers several times this season and they are the last hope for our district. As Liger711 said, they have been inconsistent at times, but when they have the pitching, fielding, and hitting working, they can play with anyone. I hope the rain holds off so we can get this game in.