CPA Information

Gerry Bertier

Tonight was a great soccer game. Both sides played their hearts out and that is all you can ask. CPA is a very good team, and was impressed by their ability to pass and turn the field with ease. Fairview couldn't come up with any offense, and never really challenged the CPA goalie. Fairview's golaie did a great job tonight and kept them in the game. He also had a great shot from mid-field that was on goal and almost led to a Fairview goal. The 2nd CPA goal was an amazing shot by # 14, I believe that is his number.

I hope all the players that were injured will have a speedy recovery. Congrats to Fairview on a great season, and good luck to CPA the rest of the way.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally getting carded...haha, were you there, guess not. Yes unfortunate for that call, the two goals called back, the shady pk, and a ball rolling through our keepers legs

hmm yeah it's funny how those things only happened to you guys.. but anyway let's get back to this year.. and would you remind me the scores of the fra-cpa games this year? as well as who is still playing...

naw im neither, im one of those guys you wish you could have been, playing D1 against teams like Indiana, Maryland, and Notre Dame, and im just saying the district isnt very strong, my highschool team walked through all the way to state my sophmore, junior, and senior years. And as for the LC and CAK comment, CAK deserved a better game in state than CCS, and we beat LC twice last year and CAK once, so yeah the "west" dominates in state championships, but what can you do when you get screwed, and CPA wont do anything special

uncle rico?! dude ur done with high school let it go and let people that have something to do with it talk about it. we would all thank you for it because all you are saying is cpa stinks and everyone in their district stinks your like a parrot that just wont shut up. you never say any statistics you just bash. so unless you have something informed to say then just keep you mouth shut. can I get an amen!

uncle rico?! dude ur done with high school let it go and let people that have something to do with it talk about it. we would all thank you for it because all you are saying is cpa stinks and everyone in their district stinks your like a parrot that just wont shut up. you never say any statistics you just bash. so unless you have something informed to say then just keep you mouth shut. can I get an amen!

AMEN SPANKY! Goodluck Thursday and great job against Fairview. I heard they were cheap shotting you guys also, O well you just have to play through it and it looks like yall did congrats.

AMEN SPANKY! Goodluck Thursday and great job against Fairview. I heard they were cheap shotting you guys also, O well you just have to play through it and it looks like yall did congrats.

I don't know who you heard that from, but last nights game did not have any cheap shots or anything that came close to that. It was a clean well played game. There was one yellow issued and that occured because of the wet ground and a Fairview forward running into the goalie. Both teams played their hearts out and that is all that needs to be said. You could tell both CPA and Fairview respected one another as they conversed during injury timeouts. So please don't get on here trying to put a damper on a great high school soccer game.

Thanks for the overrated comment about pigeon forge. Were you even at the game when they basically dominated cpa? I guess domination is synonymous with overrated...

DOMINATION is synonymous whn u dont kno how to use it at all...pigeon forge is a worthless team with worthless talent...that game was at a crappy usn tounrament which was cut short due to a hurricane...everyby on cpas team thought that the game (which was on a sat. morning) was cancelled...cpas leading scorer, and two starting all district defenders werent there basically they started their jv team not to mention having the remaining starters play in positions theyve never played before and the AWEFUL field conditions, which was perfect for pigeon forges crappy style of play...if all of cpas starters were there (did i mention their goalie who **check the records** has not let up a SINGLE goal in 4 games...yea he wasnt there too) again if all the starters were and cpa didnt have to peice up with jv players it wouldve been NO CONTEST WHATSOEVER...tell peigon forge that the dollywood soccer team has challenged them to a batltle of the crappy TN amusement parks championship...a fight to the death...and that its hunting season up at UT and all the hunters want their uniforms back, that bright orange is gross...good luck :huh: ...

im not sure how you could say that there werent any cheap shots (back on page two) but fairview was the dirtiest soccer team that i have ever seen... i was at the game and very close to the field..... one of the cpa players had to go to the hospital after the game for a concussion b/c the one of the fairview players slide tackled him in the box (which if im not mistaken should have been a pk and that happed on multiple occasions) but what did it for me was when one of the fairview players turned around and shot the bird to the cpa stands... that is uncalled for and showed that that player had no class....but i do agree that it was a hard fought game... in addition to the 3 cpa players that were injured, a fairview player broke his leg...

DOMINATION is synonymous whn u dont kno how to use it at all...pigeon forge is a worthless team with worthless talent...that game was at a crappy usn tounrament which was cut short due to a hurricane...everyby on cpas team thought that the game (which was on a sat. morning) was cancelled...cpas leading scorer, and two starting all district defenders werent there basically they started their jv team not to mention having the remaining starters play in positions theyve never played before and the AWEFUL field conditions, which was perfect for pigeon forges crappy style of play...if all of cpas starters were there (did i mention their goalie who **check the records** has not let up a SINGLE goal in 4 games...yea he wasnt there too) again if all the starters were and cpa didnt have to peice up with jv players it wouldve been NO CONTEST WHATSOEVER...tell peigon forge that the dollywood soccer team has challenged them to a batltle of the crappy TN amusement parks championship...a fight to the death...and that its hunting season up at UT and all the hunters want their uniforms back, that bright orange is gross...good luck :) ...

Sounds like a bunch of bs excuses to me, I guess you're just upset that you lost. Anyway, good luck for the rest of your season and hopefully you make it to state. But it won't really matter if you do, because IF you get there you will get DOMINATED by a team from the east. :thumb:

&... How long did it take you to come up with dollywood comment?jw ...what literary genius

Sounds like a bunch of bs excuses to me, I guess you're just upset that you lost. Anyway, good luck for the rest of your season and hopefully you make it to state. But it won't really matter if you do, because IF you get there you will get DOMINATED by a team from the east. :thumb:

&... How long did it take you to come up with dollywood comment?jw ...what literary genius

I really dont understand why you people get on these message bords if you really dont have anything to say at all except for " we kicked ur teams butt" and "your district stinks" why can't we just let our playing speak for us yes yall beat us and yes we did have people out a lot of people out that game but you still won congrats now go start ur own board congradulating yourself and we will all point and laugh and the kid with no life. not trying to be a jerk but I am sick of everyone ragging my team when they just need to shut their mouth and play the game. this site is for statistics and talking about those statistics not bashing every team esp a team that has not even had a goal scored on them in the post season aka CPA. so please go get a membership to the daycare sports site and leave the sports talk to us adults.