WHITE CO

wchs2008

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Co has the talent to go to the playoffs this year again but I am afraid we will have the same as the last 4 yrs. We have the talent and size you could ever want on a team. So why are we falling short and not meeting expectations. The problem with this team is the coach. We should have went 10-0 last year. He gave the Cookville game away and we came out flat after half time of every game. He doesnt fire his team up, he is not a motivator nor does he inspire his players. Dont believe me..ask him yourself or anyone who has played for him.

We have more talent not playing on the team than most teams field in a game. Why is that?? HMMMMM ...the coach??? HMMMM Still I love WC.

Lol I think you're building up White Co.'s talent just a bit too much. If you want to talk about wasted talent, talk about Brainerd High School. Unless y'all are getting some AMAZING transfers from other high schools, then y'all are average in the talent department. I've seen White Co. play, their RB's were slow ( and don't give me that Dell Lewis bull either), we saw him for like two quarters, he was all hype. The only real amazing player was a hot headed wide receiever who always got y'all costly penalties.

Lol I think you're building up White Co.'s talent just a bit too much. If you want to talk about wasted talent, talk about Brainerd High School. Unless y'all are getting some AMAZING transfers from other high schools, then y'all are average in the talent department. I've seen White Co. play, their RB's were slow ( and don't give me that Dell Lewis bull either), we saw him for like two quarters, he was all hype. The only real amazing player was a hot headed wide receiever who always got y'all costly penalties.

lol yeah big dell lewis was all hype i mean yeah they beat warren co ....but it wasnt dell lewis that beat us it was their passing game.....which suprised me...seems like the week after playing warren co i heard that dell lewis had a knee injury of some kind and didnt play or i heard....not for sure. i believe the recievers name is J.J. Taylor ....could be wrong.....but the guy is FAST....hey seven777 is he a returning senior, or did he graduate...?

White Co has the talent to go to the playoffs this year again but I am afraid we will have the same as the last 4 yrs. We have the talent and size you could ever want on a team. So why are we falling short and not meeting expectations. The problem with this team is the coach. We should have went 10-0 last year. He gave the Cookville game away and we came out flat after half time of every game. He doesnt fire his team up, he is not a motivator nor does he inspire his players. Dont believe me..ask him yourself or anyone who has played for him.

We have more talent not playing on the team than most teams field in a game. Why is that?? HMMMMM ...the coach??? HMMMM Still I love WC.

Hey 7-777 I don't think your coach gave the game to the Cavilairs,it was more like we took it and simply won the game .Maybe 11th time is a charm so good luck to players and staff now it's getting time to line up and hit somebody lets play football GO CAVS!!!!!!!

Don't play the mental superiority game with me. I assure you, you will not succeed. I never heard anyone bashing Sparta's coach when y'all were winning early in the year, but I guess someone has to take the fall though. You get what you deserve though I suppose.

You might want to check that statement Ben because I have been saying this for three years. Look at my previous posts.

I am not Bashing Coach Brown , I am questioning his actions and abilities compared to other coaches around here. Why is that wrong? I am not going to blame a 17 yr old kid for throwing a tantrum but I will blame the coach for not correcting the kids behavoir. Why because he is good on the field. C-mon. Its the coaches responsibility to mold these kids. They also need direction from the staff when things dont work the way they expect.

I apologize Ben if I said anything out of line previously,it was not intentional. I just get fired up about the kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Yall may b e good next year but I don't see yall beating Warren Co

the only reason yall did this was the full back

no

it was our passing and abillity 2 control the clock that beat warren co we killed your defense and paz(who was a great qb)did not play well at all