WHITE CO

wchs2008

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am sorry you feel that way Mr. Heisman, but as you are entitled to your feelings, we are so entitled to ours as WARRIOR FANS. We have a very good shot at being just as good, if not better this year as last. Yes, J.J. Taylor is back, and looking as good as ever, and his temper, & attitude are in check just fine. He had a few issues last season, but they have resolved themselves over the past year. Our QB is Kyle Delaney, and he looked TERRIFFIC at the passing camp at Upperman last week. We have a few sophmores that will make a HUGE impact. Be on the look out for Seth McDonald, & Sam Gribble.

Well I hate to tell you this but upperman isn't the best team to compare yourself to. As for you saying your going to be better than the last couple of years? well i hope so because it couldnt get much worse. As for J.J. he isn't so hot, ive seen him get shut down before by ONE defender. Not to mention you lost your HUGE backfield last year.

I didn't say I was comparing us to Upperman. There were other teams there, and I didn't say that were were going to be better than the last couple of years. What I said was, that we looked good, and we had a CHANCE to be just as good. Apparently, you read these posts, and make up your own interpetations. And since you haven't been on here before I guess your entitled to start off on a bad foot.

Actually ive been on here longer than you, this is just a new account. but that was a good try. I don't understand your word of being Good? because i saw white co. play last year and they couldn't even move the ball or stop anyone on defence But like you said hopefully they will be better than last year but i doubt it

Well I hate to tell you this but upperman isn't the best team to compare yourself to. As for you saying your going to be better than the last couple of years? well i hope so because it couldnt get much worse. As for J.J. he isn't so hot, ive seen him get shut down before by ONE defender. Not to mention you lost your HUGE backfield last year.

Since when is a winning season considered as " couldn't get much worse". By the way, Welcome back seven....have not had a good laugh since you went quiet. I have missed your whining :lol:

i have too agree with you on this Warren Co. has always had a post, and we had a 39 game losing streak going that we finally broke last year

Plus no matter what i say i think sparta is a pretty good team

Of course they are a good team. Just a disgruntled former player who didn't get any playing time it seems and now wants to bash the coach from a distance. I just like having a little fun with him because his statements are SO stupid.