predictions on any upsets around the state

flyballboy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say Gibson Co. will upset USJ. I know GC has a no.1 seed and USJ has a 2 seed. I think it might still be considered an upset by many. Copley will be tough to hit. Covington proved Gant is beatable. It will probably be GC and Covington on Wednesday.

I'm going to say Gibson Co. will upset USJ. I know GC has a no.1 seed and USJ has a 2 seed. I think it might still be considered an upset by many. Copley will be tough to hit. Covington proved Gant is beatable. It will probably be GC and Covington on Wednesday.

;);)B):oB) Should be a good game!

I'll take USJ. Good luck to both teams!! Those other 26 wins prove that Gant is very tough to beat. Should be a very good game. I don't know that much about Copley or Gibson Co. though. They must be pretty good to be in this position!!

I'll take USJ. Good luck to both teams!! Those other 26 wins prove that Gant is very tough to beat. Should be a very good game. I don't know that much about Copley or Gibson Co. though. They must be pretty good to be in this position!!

Just my opinion! I think it will be very difficult for USJ to beat Copley. He is a very good pitcher, and he tends to be overpowering at times. GC is very hot right now. Looks like USJ might be reeling after a very one-sided game at Covington. Wouldn't be sursprised to see them get after Gant early and often. Nothing against him, but GC is clicking right now.

Just my opinion! I think it will be very difficult for USJ to beat Copley. He is a very good pitcher, and he tends to be overpowering at times. GC is very hot right now. Looks like USJ might be reeling after a very one-sided game at Covington. Wouldn't be sursprised to see them get after Gant early and often. Nothing against him, but GC is clicking right now.

You are right, Gibson County is a hot team. Should be a good game.

USJ will smoke Gibson Cty no upset here.

I wouldn't be so sure. Have you seen both teams play? GC is on a roll right now! I think they might surprise some people. Gant may have two losses come Teusday.

If he does, it won't likely be from Gibson Co. hitters, but from the defense behind him. They let him down and gave him his first loss. However, if USJ doesn't hit, it magnifies the defense, so they have to score to prevent their defense from even being an issue.

If he does, it won't likely be from Gibson Co. hitters, but from the defense behind him. They let him down and gave him his first loss. However, if USJ doesn't hit, it magnifies the defense, so they have to score to prevent their defense from even being an issue.

With Copley on the hill, it will be tough for USJ to score many. With the way GC is playing right now, I'll say 7-1 GC over USJ!!

With Copley on the hill, it will be tough for USJ to score many. With the way GC is playing right now, I'll say 7-1 GC over USJ!!

GC might win but no way they score 7 runs on Gant/USJ. There will be less than 5 hits for GC tonight! 7-1 might be the right score but you need to reverse it!!! :huh:

Copley better have something more than a mid 80's fastball or the Bruins will rock him!!!

May the best team win. I happen to think the best team will prove to be USJ!!!

GC might win but no way they score 7 runs on Gant/USJ. There will be less than 5 hits for GC tonight! 7-1 might be the right score but you need to reverse it!!! :huh:

Copley better have something more than a mid 80's fastball or the Bruins will rock him!!!

May the best team win. I happen to think the best team will prove to be USJ!!!

Gibson Co scores 7 on Gant? Someone must be talking fantasy baseball.