Blackman Vs. Shelbyville

bhscrowley

I believe the varsity score was 2-2, and the younger guys was Blackman 3 or 2-1

Bottom line is it was a great scrimmage for both teams. The D for Shelbyville struggled a little bit, because of Blackman's great Tailback. They made it up through ints and fumbles. The offense looked really good. They moved the ball up and down the field. Their offensive speed was hard to stop on the outside. My son is really excited about the upcomming year and they will be much improved.

Yes...offense could be very productice...def will need work...plus, they have a good class of incoming freshmen

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the varsity score was 2-2, and the younger guys was Blackman 3 or 2-1

Bottom line is it was a great scrimmage for both teams. The D for Shelbyville struggled a little bit, because of Blackman's great Tailback. They made it up through ints and fumbles. The offense looked really good. They moved the ball up and down the field. Their offensive speed was hard to stop on the outside. My son is really excited about the upcomming year and they will be much improved.

Yes the Offense looked good. Moved the ball very well. We have pretty good speed

on the outside as well. The D will come around. My son hadn't played Footbal since

the 5th Grade. He is very excited to be playing as well. I hear the coaching staff are inpressed with his efforts so far.

Not exactly sure. I hear there are around 60 or better. I think Coach Hardy and his staff will get Shelbyville Football back were it belongs.

Blackman only had about 10 players more then we did.

We fed 55 on the Eagles side, coaches and all. That is without the incoming freshman, hopefully we will have 60-65 by seasons start.