USJ vs. Dyersburg

frankiec996

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bruins are on a roll. With a solid defense, a solid goalkeeper, and an excellent front line, the trojans are going to have a tough game.

I predict USJ 3 Dyersburg 1

I dont think that USJ will get a goal on Dyersburg's defense. And USJ's defense is not fast enough to stop Dyersburg's forwards. The home field advantage for Dyersburg will help out as well. I predict Dyersburg-2 USJ-0

The bruins are on a roll. With a solid defense, a solid goalkeeper, and an excellent front line, the trojans are going to have a tough game.

I predict USJ 3 Dyersburg 1

I disagree, Dyersburg is a faster team with a fast defense and offense. USJ defense will not be able to run with Dyersburgs forwards and on a big field like Dyersburgs will make it more difficult for them. USJ cant score 3 goals against this defense and a great goalkeeper.

Dyersburg-3 USJ-0

I disagree, Dyersburg is a faster team with a fast defense and offense. USJ defense will not be able to run with Dyersburgs forwards and on a big field like Dyersburgs will make it more difficult for them. USJ cant score 3 goals against this defense and a great goalkeeper.

Dyersburg-3 USJ-0

this is the same thing that happened to martin, everyone over-looked usj's overall team and coach... they said martin would by 2 goals or w/e, but its only opinions, i believe usj takes this game 2-1

this is the same thing that happened to martin, everyone over-looked usj's overall team and coach... they said martin would by 2 goals or w/e, but its only opinions, i believe usj takes this game 2-1

you keep talking about everbody "overlooking" and "underestimating" -especially when you are talking about d-burg. Who have we overlooked? Who have we under-estimated? We lost to Ridgeway in a great game-but we certainly didn't underestimate them. We lost to Westview but that was because we gave everything in the earlier Sheffield game and were shot...they wanted it more and they won but not because we overlooked them.

Our seniors have been playing with many of the best players on usj and westview AND Madison since they were all in 7th grade. The reason we have gotten this far is that we dont underestimate ANYONE. We knew that the game between westview and usj would be a great game and most of us thought Hyuntae would be the difference-he wasn't. And I dont think Westview overlooked USJ I just think time got away from them and from what you said they had their chances-it was a tough loss. D-burg has come to many of USJ's game AND Madison's game's even when it wasn't a Jamboree or a tournament. We dont take anything for granted and we will be prepared. We are confident of our ability to win when we are "on" that does not mean we dont respect USJ or would ever underestimate them or Leo.

Edited by lilspud

I believe that Dyersburg take this game 3-1. USJ"S defense is not that fast and they have a weak defender. I will try to make an appearence to that game thursday.

hey ken... are you gonna drive to that or are a couple of people drivin up to it... i wanna see that game!

MadisonLB...why do you think that USJ will win against Dyersburg..They have NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!! We are not overlooking them, we just know what they have and we know that we are better..the goals they scored on martin were all off of mistakes by their defense and Pifer missed a break away and a pk...we know they are good but we know how to handle USJ

MadisonLB...why do you think that USJ will win against Dyersburg..They have NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!! We are not overlooking them, we just know what they have and we know that we are better..the goals they scored on martin were all off of mistakes by their defense and Pifer missed a break away and a pk...we know they are good but we know how to handle USJ

like i have said in alot of posts, its just an opinion, you have yours i have mine, and mine is i believe usj will win, and yours is you guys will win... but i wish you guys the best of luck

USJ will be shot just like when dburg was agianst Martin earlier in the season. Dburg took care of business in the first 8 minutes and they took in easy from there. USJ had to play 80 min against Martin. Hmm??? Dyersburg played 8 min and USJ 80??? Dyersburg has that advantage plus the homefield. Dyersburg 2 USJ 0.