USJ vs. Dyersburg

frankiec996

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Write it in the books. Dyersburg will lose the game. Everybody thought westview would beat them. Westview is watching from the outside.

First of all, I didn't think that Westview would win. Nick didn't think they Westview would win. I don't really think Kenny thought that Westview would win. There are lots of people that thought USJ would win that game.

Plus, Dyersburg has home-field advantage. Dyersburg had about 500 fans in attendance at the regional semi-final game last night..150 of those were students, expect that number to double and expect them to be loud and mean tommorrow; which will effect the game in Dyersburg's favor.

I really dont wanna argue about this anymore. Madison, you guys are a great team, I just want you all to do me one favor: make USJ feel welcome when they come to play yall Saturday.

Edited by manU721

Write it in the books. Dyersburg will lose the game. Everybody thought westview would beat them. Westview is watching from the outside.

Wat makes u so sure that USJ will win? Will coaching realy make that big of a difference? Speed is a big deal on a big field like Dyersburgs and USJ doesnt have any. It will be a good game but I dont see how u can count out either team.

First of all, I didn't think that Westview would win. Nick didn't think they Westview would win. I don't really think Kenny thought that Westview would win. There are lots of people that thought USJ would win that game.

Plus, Dyersburg has home-field advantage. Dyersburg had about 500 fans in attendance at the regional semi-final game last night..150 of those were students, expect that number to double and expect them to be loud and mean tommorrow; which will effect the game in Dyersburg's favor.

I really dont wanna argue about this anymore. Madison, you guys are a great team, I just want you all to do me one favor: make USJ feel welcome when they come to play yall Saturday.

I love it. Hey, does anyone know if USJ still plays with thier forward Lucas? Supposedly I have heard he quit, but that may be a rumor.

I too am interested in that. He didn't score against Westview, but that may not mean anything..

i asked christian kurth if he was playing any longer on sunday at church, and he said lucas is not playing unless usj losses in tennis... so no not as far as i know of is he playing any longer