USJ vs. Dyersburg

frankiec996

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me rephrase my earlier statement. Do not write it in the books. It is already written in the books. You never count USJ out. With Sheffield without their keeper, USJ is already in the quarter-final game. They called the hotels tonight and booked their room.

Wat makes u so sure that USJ will win? Will coaching realy make that big of a difference? Speed is a big deal on a big field like Dyersburgs and USJ doesnt have any. It will be a good game but I dont see how u can count out either team.

really, there were no questionable calls in the game, there was one penalty that dyersburg should have gotten, and 2 usj should have gotten, one they did get... but the free kicks were a bit of magic from no where, probably was not meant, but it happens... i think usj fully deserved to win, dyersburg did not put their chances away, i was actually going for dyersburg by the way, so you cant say i was going for usj, i wanted to play usj on saturday night, looks like we will be playing dyersburg, should be a FANTASTIC game

I would have to disagree partially with this comment. The ref i thought did a good job except for one call that would have resulted in a Dyersburg PK. Ray Washington is the best ref in west TN in my opinion. It seemed every time Zac got the ball USJ was there on top of him. I'll see you guys Sat :rolleyes:

I would have to disagree partially with this comment. The ref i thought did a good job except for one call that would have resulted in a Dyersburg PK. Ray Washington is the best ref in west TN in my opinion. It seemed every time Zac got the ball USJ was there on top of him. I'll see you guys Sat :blink:

yep-I partially disagree also-there may have not been any questionable calls but there were a couple of questionable no-calls. You gotta love Ray-he is always cheerful and willing to back up and explain his calls. I like Malcolm better though. D-burg will just have to shake it off and focus on the game at hand. It would have been great to meet sheffield again especially since they lost the keeper but that isn't the way things fell out. Usj will definately advance past Sheffield and they should-it was a hard fought match between D-burg and USJ won with alot of heart and class.

Sat. between d-burg and Madison will be a great game for a bunch of seniors on both teams who have played each other for a long time for different schools and clubs and who aren't ready for their season to be over. Good luck to both teams.