Covington - USJ tonight

BallFourBaseHit

Not so fast Necvol, we just found a 7th grader that throws 95. He comes from JCM Middle School. It's good thing you guys don't have to play Lexington or Goodpasture if we can't beat them. By the way don't we both have to win one more before we go to state? Good luck in Memphis; it's I-40 south till you see barbwire around the houseing projects. If you hear fireworks duck fast! :D

Give me that 7th Graders name address and we will see where he is next year! :blink: See you in the Boro! :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast Necvol, we just found a 7th grader that throws 95. He comes from JCM Middle School. It's good thing you guys don't have to play Lexington or Goodpasture if we can't beat them. By the way don't we both have to win one more before we go to state? Good luck in Memphis; it's I-40 south till you see barbwire around the houseing projects. If you hear fireworks duck fast! :rolleyes:

Way to show off that IQ, I40 doesn't run south. This may explain the fireworks: Couldn't understand the rule. :blink:

Way to show off that IQ, I40 doesn't run south. This may explain the fireworks: Couldn't understand the rule. :blink:

So not only is the super power USJ the best at baseball they can read maps also.

And about not being able to read the firework rule i did read some where that using illegal players was against the rules and that someone had to forfeit their Championship now who would do something like that! :rolleyes:

Edited by Chargers06

So not only is the super power USJ the best at baseball they can read maps also.

And about not being able to read the firework rule i did read some where that using illegal players was against the rules and that someone had to forfeit their Championship now who would do something like that! :rolleyes:

Wow...you forgot to mention the integrity shown to self report also. :blink:

And about not being able to read the firework rule i did read some where that using illegal players was against the rules and that someone had to forfeit their Championship now who would do something like that! :blink:

I don't think USJ was importing players from other countries to play high school baseball. :D They had players not elligible for late tuition payments. That's a far cry from recruiting criminals. :lol:

Good luck next week. B)

I don't think USJ was importing players from other countries to play high school baseball. :lol: They had players not elligible for late tuition payments. That's a far cry from recruiting criminals. :blink:

Good luck next week. :D

so if something is against the rules its what? umm illegal wether recruiting or not paying tuition still not able to use them unless your USJ right.

so if something is against the rules its what? umm illegal wether recruiting or not paying tuition still not able to use them unless your USJ right.

No, again with the IQ, if USJ was able to use them then they would not have had the championship taken from them. Where have you been?