Hume-Fogg/Camden & Creekwood/Marshall Co

Lions4ever

OK, need some help here. Does Camden play at the school or a city park. Could someone give us an address so we can get directions.

As for who will win, that will be determined on Friday, not on message boards. I will congratulate Camden on a big win over a very tough Creek Wood team. Look forward to playing your team and seeing how we can compete.

OK, need some help here. Does Camden play at the school or a city park. Could someone give us an address so we can get directions.

As for who will win, that will be determined on Friday, not on message boards. I will congratulate Camden on a big win over a very tough Creek Wood team. Look forward to playing your team and seeing how we can compete.

Camden plays at the city park....very easy directions.....I-40 west to exit 126, Take Hwy 641 North towards Camden(there's a sign) (approx 15 miles or so) 1st traffic light past the flashing red light will be intersection of Hwy 641 and Hwy 70.....turn left onto hwy 70 and the ball field will be less than an 1/8 of a mile on the right...can't miss it cause it sits right on the road. Have a safe trip and we also look forward to seeing how we compete.

Congrats to the Lady Blue Knights.....you came to play and exploited the youth of Camden's squad. Good Luck at state...

Lady Lions....you have given Camden a great season to be excited about and alot to look forward to next season :thumb: To Missie and Sam...good luck in everything you do in the future cause you both are great!...Can't wait for next season ladies...it only gets better from here!!!

Lions4ever-

You are exactly right, your girls have nothing to hang their heads about. I'm glad we caught you this year, next year you should be a force! We enjoyed the atmosphere and your outfield crew. I was really impressed with the guy that brought the sofa on the back of the trailer. Best seats I've ever seen at a softball game.

Good luck next year

We enjoyed the atmosphere and your outfield crew. I was really impressed with the guy that brought the sofa on the back of the trailer. Best seats I've ever seen at a softball game.

:thumb: They are a devoted bunch! :) Good luck the rest of the way....

Edited by Lions4ever