AA Sectionals

RHS25

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the game against EHS I really expected Unicoi to score a lot of run can you fill me in on how it went?

I'm sure it doesn't matter what I tell you because agitator53 will have a different story.... One of Unicoi players got a hit to the outfield(Emily Bennett) and a run scored on that hit.... The runner that scored was running for the pitcher Jessica Mason.... There was another runner on And Katherine Harris got a hit that went between the second base glove and the runner scored.... Rutledge scored on a ball that got by the catcher for Unicoi.... These are two good teams but what hurts them is when you have people that has to put blame on somebody for one teams lose.... When you have two good teams like this it is a shame that somebody has to lose....

The fan that was causing problems with the catcher is someone that I have never seen at a Unicoi game until yesterday. He may have been there on Monday, I'm not sure about that, but he has never been to any of the other games...so I apologize for his behavior. As for the umpire...it's funny to me that you would think the Devils paid him off or whatever. That particular ump has given Unicoi grief for YEARS. I wish I could give a number of just how many calls he has made *against* Unicoi in the past.

Your name suits you.

I've also had a child heckled at and her team referred to as the "Bad News Bears" from behind the backstop at Unicoi County, but also at many other schools.

Anybody that can say stuff like this only happens at Unicoi is blind. Please stop trying to take away from Unicoi to shadow the losses suffered by other teams.

Unicoi gets the heat from others because they're winners. If Unicoi fans were making harassing remarks and Unicoi were losing...you guys would be laughing, making fun and brushing it off. GIVE IT A REST!

As a parent of basketball, football and softball I've witnessed fans come watch and yell that don't know anyone on the field.

Our girls were always treated with respect from the Unicoi players and parents.

I don't care where you live, we all have rednecks among us. Sometimes the pot is calling the kettle black!

Your talking about how the fans are acting look at yourself on here.... I would hate to think I had you to speak for me....

I SUPPORT ALL THE PLAYERS, AND APPRECIATE A GOOD PLAY WHEN I SEE ONE. IF I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY I SAY IT HERE AND NOT "OVER THE FENCE". THIS IS THE PLACE TO SHARE FEELINGS, NOT AT THE "FENCE". MAYBE THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT IN MURFREESBORO, WHEN WE BOTH MAKE IT DOWN THERE. BY THE WAY, YOU MUST ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO OR YOU WOULD SHUT UP AND ACCEPT WHAT IS.

Agitator53, You need to just accept the fact that you got beat by a very good team. I'm no Unicoi fan although I am a Jessica Mason fan (there's no showboating there - she just plays her game). So, get over it, it's just softball and life goes on. It will get better - at least that's what my therapist told me after we got beat. The good news is they said they are going to take the straight jacket off and release me in a few days.

GOOD LUCK BLUE DEVILS!

Don't just be proud - be thankful!

We Hope to see Alcoa go to State this year, (they have played well and deserve it) I think they are one of the best teams in the State we now they have the best homerun hitter. "Oh by the way wasn't Unicou that went home from State first last year "Maybe that says something about Home town Cooking "Umpires" or the "Home Field Advantage"

Oh before you start I am not an Alcoa or a Unicoi parent or player, just seen good talent on their team and they have come along way in the last four years, and I think I read in the paper last year that Alcoa got robbed on a call @ Unico Co? Is that correct !!!

Lets see tonight who goes to state and whom stays HOME !!

Good Luck Alcoa

:D I'M WITH YOU SOFTBALLMOM11! GOOD LUCK ALCOA, YOU WILL NEED IT IF THE "HOME BOYS IN BLUE" ARE ON THE FIELD TONIGHT. THE UNICOI GIRLS ARE A GREAT BUNCH. THEY GIVE IT ALL THEY HAVE. DON'T LET THE GET IN YOUR HEAD THOUGH, THEY WILL START TAKING BATTING PRACTICE ON THE FIELD WHEN YOU GET THERE. GOOD PLOY ON THEIR PART. THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM. PARK AROUND THE OUTFIELD FENCE, CAUSE THAT'S WHERE A LOT OF THE HECKLING OF THE OPPOSING TEAM TAKES PLACE. SAD TO SAY IT'S THE "OLD TIMERS" OUT THERE DOING THE HECKLING AND NOT THE KIDS. MAKES YOU WONDER. GET 'EM ALCOA! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FACING ON THE BASES, IN THE FIELD, BEHIND THE CATCHER, AND MAKING "QUESTIONABLE" CALLS AROUND THE BASES. EXPECT A PICNIC WITH LOTS OF "HOME COOKIN'".

:D I'M WITH YOU SOFTBALLMOM11! GOOD LUCK ALCOA, YOU WILL NEED IT IF THE "HOME BOYS IN BLUE" ARE ON THE FIELD TONIGHT. THE UNICOI GIRLS ARE A GREAT BUNCH. THEY GIVE IT ALL THEY HAVE. DON'T LET THE GET IN YOUR HEAD THOUGH, THEY WILL START TAKING BATTING PRACTICE ON THE FIELD WHEN YOU GET THERE. GOOD PLOY ON THEIR PART. THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM. PARK AROUND THE OUTFIELD FENCE, CAUSE THAT'S WHERE A LOT OF THE HECKLING OF THE OPPOSING TEAM TAKES PLACE. SAD TO SAY IT'S THE "OLD TIMERS" OUT THERE DOING THE HECKLING AND NOT THE KIDS. MAKES YOU WONDER. GET 'EM ALCOA! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FACING ON THE BASES, IN THE FIELD, BEHIND THE CATCHER, AND MAKING "QUESTIONABLE" CALLS AROUND THE BASES. EXPECT A PICNIC WITH LOTS OF "HOME COOKIN'".

I really like that !! That is really funny !!!