5/19 Riverdale at Soddy

timbdp

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....Didn't Siegal beat Riverdale????

didnt riverdale beat them 4 previous times by a combined score of 15-1 before siegel slipped a 4-3 win? its obvious who the better team is but the saying "every dog has its day" is true i guess.

Lets hope Riverdale doesn't find a way to choke in the big game like they have the past 2 years.

i think they choked in the siegel game and thankfully it was not for elimination so lets hope they got the choke out of them :thumb:

As a Riverdale person who was at the game, Riverdale did not choke. However on that night siegel played great and I was one of the first to congratulate their fans. Just because the favored team loses does not mean that they choked.

Oh yeah, heres another team that has a history of choking when it counts, but I will keep this in the High School sports discussion...better yet I will even leave it to girls high schools sports.

Early and mid 90's. White County girls basketball. ahh heeeh

Back to the subject. Soddy Wins

Here is the quote I wrote:

"I don't call that a choke against siegel. That was just one bad pitch and that happens. Riverdale has a history the last three years of choking in the regionals when they are clearly the better team. "

I did not say they choked against Siegel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you have the team to go to State the last three years and you can't get past the regionals, I'm sorry, but that is choking. You call it what you want, I call it choking.

Here is the quote I wrote:

"I don't call that a choke against siegel. That was just one bad pitch and that happens. Riverdale has a history the last three years of choking in the regionals when they are clearly the better team. "

I did not say they choked against Siegel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you have the team to go to State the last three years and you can't get past the regionals, I'm sorry, but that is choking. You call it what you want, I call it choking.

choke or not the almighty soddy needs to cancel there plans for next week.