AA Championship Catholic CAK

mrudder

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is going to be an all knoxville state championship...Cathoic and CAK are the 2 best teams in AA ...good luck to both teams

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we need to beat two very good teams to get to the finals. Right now, we are just concentrating on CPA. I know Catholic will have their hands full with CCS, and are not overlooking that either.

BIG e

I am the madison coach. could you e-mail me at poteete1@aeneas.net. I need to talk to you or email you something that I need help with.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we need to beat two very good teams to get to the finals. Right now, we are just concentrating on CPA. I know Catholic will have their hands full with CCS, and are not overlooking that either.

Columbia then Catholic and then CAK

Thats who they would have to beat. It will be very tough but if they play good they have a chance. But that can also be said for the other teams so it will a be great tournament to end a great season for these 8 teams that are left playing. Good luck to everyone.

GO DYERSBURG!!!

ok anyone that thinks Dyersburg is going to beat Catholic is crazy...i play @ pigeon forge and yea they dont have a weak spot on there team and even if they did beat catholic there is no chance they would beat cak ....im sorry to tell you all but the best soccer is in the knoxville area other than brentwood

All I know is that the West has been talk. East hasn't stopped winning state titles for several years.

I heard Madison was supposed to make a run for state. They're gone.

I heard Portland was supposed to upset CCS. They're also gone.

And now I'm hearing Dyersburg is going to win a state championship. Do you realize that they will have to go through the CCS/Catholic winner? A top 3 team in the state? And then in the finals will be waiting CAK... or if someone upsets CAK then you'd better watch out cause they're for real too. Heck, even CSAS is strong enough to make a run.

Maybe, we'll have to see. I won't believe it until I see it.

East wins state. Who doesn't really matter. But they will.