Riverdale has a "Special Team" Problem

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least our caoches dont cancle spring pracitces

WHOAAA nice comeback :thumb:

i was talkin to some of ya'lls players the other day, i got some friends on yalls team so believe me i want to see blackman win a few games. but seriously what on earth would make you think you could beat riverdale? i know you wouldnt have came even 40 points within our 2nd string last year (riverdale was real deep last year) and this year yall probably wouldnt be able to come within 20 of our 2nd string, but remember, its riverdales first string you have to play (1st half atleast). just worry bout gettin some wins before you talk big boy :lol:

let me say this....IF I were a blackman player or supporter i would not be saying ANYTHING about football the best thing to do is be quiet and try to let your actions on the field sppek for you when you only win ) games the year before you can not and should not speak about other teams not being very good....if you anticipate things turning around just be quiet and let the feld do the talking

i believe the kicked is supposed to be jasper driskill.. i played soccer with him this year and hes good at kicking a soccer ball.. so hopefully he will be good.. i know aaron bond is going to try and become the kicker as well.. so who knows who the kicker will be.. just a couple names ive heard