Sycamore

Hoganknows

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest difference for Sycamore this upcoming season might be on the sidelines. Former 2-TIME All-State performer Wes Proctor (who went on to start four years at the next level at Austin Peay) will be a great addition to the staff and I guarantee that Sycamore Football will be played physically once again in the trenches this upcoming season. That type of attitude is exactly what is needed to succeed in a region that includes the likes of Pearl-Cohn, White House, and Greenbrier (all three of those teams are the definition of what really is smashmouth football).

Edited by Big Country

I understand the War Eagles are getting a new defensive coordinator. Does anyone know anything?

Keesler will be a tough loss to the staff. What little bit I got to talk to the man over the past few years he seems like a competitive guy who is a winner and expects nothing less out of his players (ie Jem Moore). I wish him the best in his future endeavors (at Smyrna I believe it is at the present moment in time). I'm sure the guy Halstead decides to let run the defense this upcoming season will be very capable of doing a good job.

Keesler will be a tough loss to the staff. What little bit I got to talk to the man over the past few years he seems like a competitive guy who is a winner and expects nothing less out of his players (ie Jem Moore). I wish him the best in his future endeavors (at Smyrna I believe it is at the present moment in time). I'm sure the guy Halstead decides to let run the defense this upcoming season will be very capable of doing a good job.

Keesler's players played hard and went to the ball. Good luck coach.

His last name is Lohin. He isn't garbage bc he is on the Super44 prospect list for the class of 2007 in TN. He wouldn't be on there just for nothing. Last of all, Sycamore will win at least five games.

Super 44??????? did you just make that up off the top of your head or is it the top 44 players in cheatham county?