Sycamore

Hoganknows

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had no scrimmages just an inter-squad spring game. I'd guess that Sycamore will be an 8-2 OR 7-3 team this year.

If I had to make a preseason prediction here it would be:

Week Zero: Creek Wood (Win)

Week One: at Marshall Co. (??????)

Week Two: Station Camp (Win)

Week Three: Cheatham Co. (Win)

Week Four: at Pearl-Cohn (Loss)

Week Five: at Harpeth (Win)

Week Six: at White House (Loss)

Week Seven: Greenbrier (Win)

Week Eight: at Macon Co. (Win)

Week Nine: DeKalb Co. (Win)

Week Ten: BYE WEEK

The second game of the year in week one in Lewisburg against Marshall Co. is one that is in question. Marshall has a shot to be a great team if their talent plays to their capabilities. Sycamore is a team that has beaten Marshall Co. three straight years now. I do not believe they will win at Pearl-Cohn or at White House. They should wind up being the #3 seed from Region 4-3A and as champions of the county because talent wise they are simply better than both the Cubs as well as Harpeth this season.

From what I've heard, Sycamore had a good spring in the weightroom, conditioning, and in practice. I predict Sycamore will go 8-2 this year if everybody stays healthy, with their losses coming from Marshall and White House. Lohin needs to stay healthy so the offense can be succesfull bc Lohin is the "playmaker" for Sycamore on the offensive side of the ball.

2006-2007 season: Sycamore 8-2 :lol: