Sycamore

Hoganknows

Super 44??????? did you just make that up off the top of your head or is it the top 44 players in cheatham county?

:angry:

In all seriousness though the Lohin kid and the Vanderford kid from Sycamore were both named in the Top 44 Seniors (Class of 2007) in the new VandyMania Magazine. There is a thread about it on this site <_<

As far as 44 players in Cheatham County?????? I'll see what I can do for you :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must begin by saying keasler was one heck of a coach! I learned so much about the game of football but more importantly life! He always had a great insight on everything....... GREAT MAN!!!!!!! As for the new coach he seems very smart and will have sycamores defense whipped into shape and ready to rock!! :thumb:

I must begin by saying keasler was one heck of a coach! I learned so much about the game of football but more importantly life! He always had a great insight on everything....... GREAT MAN!!!!!!! As for the new coach he seems very smart and will have sycamores defense whipped into shape and ready to rock!! :thumb:

Who is Sycamore's new defensive coordinator??????

The new coordinators name is Shaw. He came from Mt juliet I believe, he is experienced and has a good feel for the game! he will fit in perfect with the sycamore staff and players. They also have a new reciever coach , Mccoy, and linebacker coach. The linebacker coach's name is taylor. sycamore has 4 coaches on both sides of the ball........... Now its time for some football!

The new coordinators name is Shaw. He came from Mt juliet I believe, he is experienced and has a good feel for the game! he will fit in perfect with the sycamore staff and players. They also have a new reciever coach , Mccoy, and linebacker coach. The linebacker coach's name is taylor. sycamore has 4 coaches on both sides of the ball........... Now its time for some football!

Is Proctor coaching there?????

Yep, great hire by Sycamore. The guy was a great high school and college player.

I agree 100% :blink:

I have known Wes for years and practically live within a minute of the guy. He was the best lineman I played with at any level.

I know he helped out during the spring BUT whether or not he was actually hired was a different question.