murfreesboro sports complex

CATBIDDLE

if you are coming off I-24 get off at exit 78, you are on memorial. you will be able to take old fort parkway (which becomes memorial after the broad street intersection) all the way to the sports complex.

scenic directions:

- head in the direction of the jack in the box/shell gas station you will see on the right. there is also a white castle on the left.

- you will pass by the walmart and the mall on the left and target on the right.

- when you get to the memorial/broad intersection, you will see a landscaped lot on the right that welcomes visitors with the words "2006 TSSAA Spring Fling" spelt in flowers.

- stay on memorial as you pass the MAC (murfreesboro athletic center) on the right. more intersections.

- you will later pass a hastings bookstore on the right.

- when you get all the way to where you see a krogers on the left and sportscom to your right, make that right turn (which i believe is dejarnette lane).

- after making the turn, disregard the entrance to sportscom on the right, you want to head up a little bit farther till you see a wooden fence running along the entrance street (there is also a small airport runway that runs parrallel to the entrance). the fields are there :P

thats pretty detailed but some can add to it if they choose. also remember there will be signs like this one posted all through the city to help you navigate your way to all the events taking place :D

10fdsuh.jpg

Edited by tdntn

if you are coming off I-24 get off at exit 78, you are on memorial. you will be able to take memorial all the way to the sports complex.

scenic directions:

head in the direction of the jack in the box/shell gas station you will see on the right. there is also a white castle on the left. you will pass by the walmart and the mall on the left and target on the right. when you get to the memorial/broad intersection, you will see a empty lot on the right that welcomes visitors with the words "2006 TSSAA Spring Fling" spelt in flowers. stay on memorial as you pass the MAC (murfreesboro athletic center) on the right. more intersections. you will also pass a hastings bookstore on the right. when you get all the way to where you see a krogers on the left and sportscom to your right, make that right turn (which i believe is dejarnette lane). after making the turn, disregard the entrance to sportscom on the right, you want to head up a little bit farther till you see a wooden fence running along the entrance street (there is also a small airport runway that runs parrallel to the entrance). the fields are there :P

thats pretty detailed but some can add to it if they choose. also remember there will be signs like this one posted all through the city to help you navigate your way to all the events taking place :D

10fdsuh.jpg

thank you i know exactly where it is now.

thank you i know exactly where it is now.

anytime, but you might want to take a 2nd look at my post to get a better understanding i edited and changed a couple things. i had forgotten that when you exit the interstate you are on old fort parkway which becomes memorial after you pass the intersection at broad street (where you will see the welcome sign spelt in flowers)

if you are coming off I-24 get off at exit 78, you are on memorial. you will be able to take old fort parkway (which becomes memorial after the broad street intersection) all the way to the sports complex.

scenic directions:

- head in the direction of the jack in the box/shell gas station you will see on the right. there is also a white castle on the left.

- you will pass by the walmart and the mall on the left and target on the right.

- when you get to the memorial/broad intersection, you will see a landscaped lot on the right that welcomes visitors with the words "2006 TSSAA Spring Fling" spelt in flowers.

- stay on memorial as you pass the MAC (murfreesboro athletic center) on the right. more intersections.

- you will later pass a hastings bookstore on the right.

- when you get all the way to where you see a krogers on the left and sportscom to your right, make that right turn (which i believe is dejarnette lane).

- after making the turn, disregard the entrance to sportscom on the right, you want to head up a little bit farther till you see a wooden fence running along the entrance street (there is also a small airport runway that runs parrallel to the entrance). the fields are there B)

thats pretty detailed but some can add to it if they choose. also remember there will be signs like this one posted all through the city to help you navigate your way to all the events taking place B)

10fdsuh.jpg

great directions..you did better than Map Quest