catholic 2-0 ccs

cak 3-1 cpa

usj 3-0 csas

D2

cbhs 4-1 mba

baylor 2-1 father ryan

bga 4-0 braircrest

mus 1-1 mccallie 4-3 pk's

Hey mjuhb, I have been reading these messages for month's...this is my first reply. I have watched a lot of soccer this year and seen many teams. Something that I have always looked at is the quality of opponent's. I judge the strength of someone's schedule (by the end of the season) by how many teams they have played that have won 10 games. That is usually half of the total- so in approx 20 games, give or take, 10 wins is a good season. The totals for the remaining teams in AAA is as follows. Brentwood has played 7 teams with 10 wins or more, Houston-7, Hendersonville 8, Ridgeway 7, Riverdale 3, Ooltewah 5(and only beat 1 team out of those), Farragut 11, Bearden 13. That says a lot about Farragut and Bearden- they play the toughest teams possible. That's why they are in the finals so often. For that reason, I believe Farragut beats Riverdale- they, Riverdale, have not played at the level Farragut is used to playing all the time. Bearden can beat Brentwood, it will simply be a matter of which Bearden team is at the field- they have played well recently and appear to be peaking at the right time. It is tough to generate offense against their defense. Houston beats Hendersonville in maybe the closest game of the quarterfinals, and Ridgeway beats Ooltewah- who I think got lucky to beat a very good McMinn Co. team.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAA

Hendersonville 1 houston 2

riverdale 0 farragut 2

ooltewah 1 ridgeway 3

brentwood 2 bearden 3

houston 2 farragut 1

ridgeway 0 bearden 1

bearden 1 houston 1 PKs 4-3

Hendersonville 1 Houston 1 pk's 4-3

Riverdale 0 Farragut 1

Ooltewah 1 Ridgeway 0

Brentwood 3 Bearden 1

Hendersonville 2 Farragut 1

Brentwood 2 Ooltewah 0

Hendersonville 2 Brentwood 3

i do hope for alot of pk's, they are always great to watch.

if any team does get into a shoot out, how about letting the rest of the fans know so we can watch.

Tin Man, I know who you are. You have always been a phenominal player. I heard you got a completely paid scholorship in Kentucky. That is awesome! Free college. It is a tremendous shame that TSSAA made you ineligible. Did you play only 2 years of high-school? I know you were an All-state mid-fielder last year. As a sophmore you played at Oak Ridge and started every game, I think! They, Oak Ridge, made it to the finals that year and lost to Farragut. Tell me more about the reason for not be allowed to play this year- please. As a senior at Bearden, had you been playing, I have no doubt that they would be undefeated and ranked #1. Good luck in College!!

Tin Man, I know who you are. You have always been a phenominal player. I heard you got a completely paid scholorship in Kentucky. That is awesome! Free college. It is a tremendous shame that TSSAA made you ineligible. Did you play only 2 years of high-school? I know you were an All-state mid-fielder last year. As a sophmore you played at Oak Ridge and started every game, I think! They, Oak Ridge, made it to the finals that year and lost to Farragut. Tell me more about the reason for not be allowed to play this year- please. As a senior at Bearden, had you been playing, I have no doubt that they would be undefeated and ranked #1. Good luck in College!!

might i ask who you are?

yes i did only play two years of high school, one at Oak Ridge and one at Bearden.

the reason i was not allowe to play this year is becasue TSSAA rules state that a player only has 8 semesters of eligibility for soccer. Well, my sophmore year after the first semsester and in January i got expelled from Oak Ridge High School. So, if you count up the semesters, this semester is my 9th; therefore, i am not eligible to play.

as for undefeated, i don't think so. Every team has a bad game, and other teams played are very very good (like CBHS, and playing Farragut three times is too much).

but thanks :blink:

Hey mjuhb, I have been reading these messages for month's...this is my first reply. I have watched a lot of soccer this year and seen many teams. Something that I have always looked at is the quality of opponent's. I judge the strength of someone's schedule (by the end of the season) by how many teams they have played that have won 10 games. That is usually half of the total- so in approx 20 games, give or take, 10 wins is a good season. The totals for the remaining teams in AAA is as follows. Brentwood has played 7 teams with 10 wins or more, Houston-7, Hendersonville 8, Ridgeway 7, Riverdale 3, Ooltewah 5(and only beat 1 team out of those), Farragut 11, Bearden 13. That says a lot about Farragut and Bearden- they play the toughest teams possible. That's why they are in the finals so often. For that reason, I believe Farragut beats Riverdale- they, Riverdale, have not played at the level Farragut is used to playing all the time. Bearden can beat Brentwood, it will simply be a matter of which Bearden team is at the field- they have played well recently and appear to be peaking at the right time. It is tough to generate offense against their defense. Houston beats Hendersonville in maybe the closest game of the quarterfinals, and Ridgeway beats Ooltewah- who I think got lucky to beat a very good McMinn Co. team.

I do not think Ooltewah was lucky to beat McMinn. McMinn had chance to beat Ooltewah but either way could happen. I think Ooltewah will beat Ridgeway. Riverdale was lucky to play McMinn when their starting goal keeper was suspended.

Edited by Wavecup

Quarterfinals only for right now, then semi's and then finals

will keep up the score and we will see who really right and who really wrong

you have to put down game and score

AAA

hendersonville 2-2 houston 5-4 pk's

riverdale 0-0 farragut 10-9 pk's

ooltewah 1-0 ridgeway

brentwood 2-0 bearden

AA/A

columbia a 2-1 dyersburg

catholic 2-0 ccs

cak 3-1 cpa

usj 3-0 csas

D2

cbhs 4-1 mba

baylor 2-1 father ryan

bga 4-0 braircrest

mus 1-1 mccallie 4-3 pk's

i am 7-5

Ooltewah had one decent player, #11. Ridgeway had a lot of scoring opportunities and just didn't put them away.

Here's my predictions in AAA for tomorrow:

Hendersonville 2 Farragut 1

Bearden 2 Ridgeway 0

#11 is daniel tackling and is very speedy, quick and has a good knack for the ball