Who's the best Linebacker in Tennessee?

Bsims33

JCM should be pretty good this year. Coach P.A. Pratt, head coach of my alma mater, Crockett County, told me they are forming a new school sometime within the next year or two in Jackson and that they will be getting some kids from JCM which should cause them to move down to 4-A. I think JCM will be able to compete much better in 4-A. They have some talent on the offensive side this year led by a WR whose name escapes me at the moment and obviously will be led on the defensive side by Brooks. They should be alright but I think they'll be a power in 4A

Volfan911

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArtVandelay

keep this name in mind, Emanuel Oglesby. will be a senior at riverdale. about 5-11, 230. hits like a truck. he was ineligable last year.he will be one to watch.

http://www.coacht.com/gallery/single.cfm?PhotoID=4587

Picture from the state championship game. Ezell may have the best combo of linebackers in the state. Antoine Owens and Austin Henderson both will surpass 400 tackles for their career and both will get a chance to play on Saturdays. Antoine verbally commited to Virginia is what i heard here, but i have also heard there are few schools still in the running.

6'3 220 lbs Antoine Started at middle linebacker his freshman year and when i saw him i knew he was a player.

Also, both guys split time at runnin back and are effective there as well.

[Edited by coacht on 10-31-02 8:24P]

Anthony McCallister is just a soph to be. He is not yet up there with the guys you mentioned earlier but is the future. He is now 6'0 220 and ran a 4.7. Last year he ran the 400 meters in track. Has great instincts. Some of you who watched AE play he is #25. Vol911 should remember him vs. CCHS in Championship game. He is going to be good. Also AE's Ed Marsh. He will probably be a SS in college but he won Knoxville's soph of the year last year. Very well rounded. Can cover, take on blocks, make plays behind the line and great one on one tackler.

• 3 months later...