CAK Class A/AA STATE CHAMPS

timbdp

Conrats to CAK. This game was a tale of two halves. Our stat book had the teams about even in shots, but we had only one in the first half and they had only two in the second. G, your boys played great and are deserving of a championship, I just wish we had 10 more minutes to play!

Edited by uniden

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conrats to CAK. This game was a tale of two halves. Our stat book had the teams about even in shots, but we had only one in the first half and they had only two in the second. G, your boys played great and are deserving of a championship, I just wish we had 10 more minutes to play!

only a couple of shots...sounds kind of... :) oh well

Congrats BigG. I've enjoyed reading CoachT comments from a coach's perspective all year. Thanks. Your boys played a great game yesterday.

After the Bearden win I grabbed the laminated bracket for the AAA tournament for our coaches and noticed the A/AA laying there. Decided it shouldn't just be tossed in the trash so I brought it back to Kville. It's yours if you want it. I just live 5 min from CAK. Let me know how I can get in contact with you or someone else at CAK that might want it.

Congrats BigG. I've enjoyed reading CoachT comments from a coach's perspective all year. Thanks. Your boys played a great game yesterday.

After the Bearden win I grabbed the laminated bracket for the AAA tournament for our coaches and noticed the A/AA laying there. Decided it shouldn't just be tossed in the trash so I brought it back to Kville. It's yours if you want it. I just live 5 min from CAK. Let me know how I can get in contact with you or someone else at CAK that might want it.

Sounds great! Thanks for doing that! If you get a chance to drop it by the athletic office, just give it to Kathy Sexton. If that is out of your way, I'll be more than happy to meet up with you this week. Thanks again, and congrats!

Sounds great! Thanks for doing that! If you get a chance to drop it by the athletic office, just give it to Kathy Sexton. If that is out of your way, I'll be more than happy to meet up with you this week. Thanks again, and congrats!

I'll drop it off at the school or get in touch with you through CAK.

Congradulations to G and the CAK seniors from Coach Osborne. I knew you guys were special when I first meet you way back at that UT summer basketball camp. Seems like an eternity ago, doesn't it. I knew you guys would be a success not just because of talent but because of your character and faith. Continue to grow, stay strong in the valleys, and God will use you mightily to impact His Kingdom.

BTW Sam, how's the collar bone?

Edited by Dalton91

Congradulations to G and the CAK seniors from Coach Osborne. I knew you guys were special when I first meet you way back at that UT summer basketball camp. Seems like an eternity ago, doesn't it. I knew you guys would be a success not just because of talent but because of your character and faith. Continue to grow, stay strong in the valleys, and God will use you mightily to impact His Kingdom.

BTW Sam, how's the collar bone?

Haha hey coach. Its good, still sticking up above the skin a little but it healed right up. I did give up basketball after that though. stuck with soccer, seemed like a better choice.