Need info concerning MTSCA All Academic Team Awards

sbf

I need info concerning where and when the MTSCA All Academics Team Awards will given. I know that it is suppose to be at the All Star Game in June, but that's it. Our coaches didn't inform our girls that they had made the team, but a parent who happened to be on CoachT did, and then I'm still not sure if they all know. We do not know any specifics on the time, place, etc. If anyone out there could give me some information it would be greatly appreciated.

What is MTSCA?

Alfred E. Newman it is the Middle Tennessee Softball Coaches Association. Look under Links on the coacht home page to find out all you want to know. A big old congradulation to the Trinity girls. After we played them at State last year I knew they would be a force.

Alfred E. Newman it is the Middle Tennessee Softball Coaches Association. Look under Links on the coacht home page to find out all you want to know. A big old congradulation to the Trinity girls. After we played them at State last year I knew they would be a force.

1 went to the links site for this, but couldnt find a roster for the girls playing in the north/south game. is this posted sanywhere, or could anyone list the players?