A/AA

reaction

What year is #4, the bearded wonder, on CAK's team? CSAS had no answer for him in the middle in the semi-finals. When he took the ball in middle he always made great decisions, sending the ball to the best spot to set up the attack. If necessary he could hold, move and dribble until passing options were available. He created problems defensively as well.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the Knox area will still have some tough competition with Knox Catholic and CAK still battling it out. Even if CCS loses 9 starters, they always seem to reload. CSAS should be in the mix with the East TN squads also. I see rumors around these boards about Tarr returning to CAK. If that is true, all i have to say is uh oh. I saw him play once against Lenoir City last year, and he found hte net from everywhere. He was for real.

Anyone know how CCS, FRA, CPA, or CSAS will be? I think Catholic will still be very strong. I really look forward to watching #8 develop.

CPA will be strong again next year as the majority of the team this year were sophomores and juniors. We lose 4 senior starters.

What year is #4, the bearded wonder, on CAK's team? CSAS had no answer for him in the middle in the semi-finals. When he took the ball in middle he always made great decisions, sending the ball to the best spot to set up the attack. If necessary he could hold, move and dribble until passing options were available. He created problems defensively as well.

That's Nathan Davis. He's a four year player at CAK who is off to college in the fall. He scored the game winner in the final against Catholic. Great player and better person.

Edited by hoya75

That's what my phone psychic said, emphasis on chic. Catholic returns a lot of starters, but will lose a forward, center mid, and sweeper. I think CAK is graduating 4 or 5 seniors including Bennet and Ferguson. I don't know how many off the back line which has been impressive all year.

Out of the back CAK will lose Andrew Masters(right back) and Jeremy Park(sweeper), however they still have two great defenders returning in Jackson Slagle and Doug Liedle.

I still think the Knox area will still have some tough competition with Knox Catholic and CAK still battling it out. Even if CCS loses 9 starters, they always seem to reload. CSAS should be in the mix with the East TN squads also. I see rumors around these boards about Tarr returning to CAK. If that is true, all i have to say is uh oh. I saw him play once against Lenoir City last year, and he found hte net from everywhere. He was for real.

That Tarr kid is WAAAY over-rated. It was ALL in the coaching! ;);)

I will say, that he is an awful bowler. Sadly, that is about the only sport that he is poor at. And if there was a competition for corner flag tossing, he would be the champ. He speared me in the head with a corner flag from about 30 yards... running! Fortunately, he had removed the metal tip.

oh my.... BigG is it true?

Yes, but I hit him with the metal part first.

Oh... I guess you aren't referring to that. ;) While things can change, especially with teenage boys, he is right where God wants him to be. I mean, I know that he would rather be with me, than play in England, Brazil, and Ireland, but sometimes tough decisions need to be made! Ha! But let's keep this between us. We'll let the other guys get a little scared and think that he is coming back. Promise not to tell anyone?