A/AA

reaction

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G, please tell me Brandon is coming back, for a couple weeks, so I can come watch him before we have a chance to play. Honestly, that kid was alot of fun to watch and I wish him the best. Even without him and losing some amazing players, and people, as Coach described them, I expect you'll be ready for another title run. And personally, thank you for coming over early that gameday to allow me and some of the players to share that time with you all. That was really a great experience for me personally.

After playing CPA I would watch out if they didn't lose much. Going into PK shootout was fun, but fun after the fact, a little nervous before. They were a very good team but didn't have much attack, though we couldn't generate much on them either. Watch out for one of thier centers, young player who wears a head protection thingy, he was excellent. sorry, don't remember name or number

After playing CPA I would watch out if they didn't lose much. Going into PK shootout was fun, but fun after the fact, a little nervous before. They were a very good team but didn't have much attack, though we couldn't generate much on them either. Watch out for one of thier centers, young player who wears a head protection thingy, he was excellent. sorry, don't remember name or number

I think you are talking about Dean Myers #14, although it is more of a sweatband rather than head protection. He is a sophomore so we have two more years with him. Most of the starting team were Juniors and Sophomores so next year should be pretty good also.