Class 1A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

04 would beat the 06 team by 35 points. )6 team could not cover the pass nor stop the rush, the 04 defense could contain Marco enough to keep him off the field.

04 Tigers 48

06 Tigers 13

Yes i agree, now the Mp 05' team would give them a better game than the 06'. But the 04' team is the best Mp has had in a long time.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont say much but ill say this yes cwoods team last year was better than this year i dont even know why your comparing them, we would have a field day on your secondary, Jacob would run all on you...........defensively we would put 8 in the box to stop ur boring 1940 style wing T , if you tried to pass good luck we had the best secondary in the region.......they may be have a better record this year but come on give me a break this region is weak i mean weak compared to the past, if we played this years teams last year it would be just like last years zion christian game 42 points in the 1st quater STATE RECORD.........So gimme a break about the comparison...............I do hope the best for trojans and they will bring the GOLD BALL BACK WERE IT BELONGS!!!!!!

this years collinwood team is much better than last years............defensively this team is a ton better......i cant recall a better trio of linebackers for collinwood.......the secondary last year got burned on a lot of long runs...remember the ca game? and I'll take a team with four very good running backs over a team with one outstanding back. Yeah bryant was a great qb but cameron is getting better every game...all he needs a a few more games under his belt until he comes into his own........as for the passing thing........this years teams hasnt had to pass yet.......but if they do......jessup, andrew, matt, and cameron can ALL throw the ball......that is one heckuva awesome weapon if statom takes advantage of it..........

this years collinwood team is much better than last years............defensively this team is a ton better......i cant recall a better trio of linebackers for collinwood.......the secondary last year got burned on a lot of long runs...remember the ca game? and I'll take a team with four very good running backs over a team with one outstanding back. Yeah bryant was a great qb but cameron is getting better every game...all he needs a a few more games under his belt until he comes into his own........as for the passing thing........this years teams hasnt had to pass yet.......but if they do......jessup, andrew, matt, and cameron can ALL throw the ball......that is one heckuva awesome weapon if statom takes advantage of it..........

Usually i agree with you but your wrong on this one. The LBs are the same this year as the last, and as 4 the secondary their not supposed 2 stop the run thats why they are covering people. And dont even compare cameron to derrick, he cant throw the ball 40 yds, Derrick could chunck it 60 right on target. And i bet if you ask the seniors this year they will agree that our team was better last year.

well i understand why you like last years team cause you were on it but having watched both this years team is better...muc better defensively.....i liked last years team too, especially the offense towards the end of the year...that shotgun thing was real fun..........yeah, the linebackers played last year but they are seniors now, older and better.......last year everybody knew jacob was gonna run it but now they got no freakin idea who is gonna get the ball cause there are four really good backs...........as for derrick...as i recall didnt complete one singel pass as a junior........cameron is already way ahead of him there.

Edited by ssssssss

Yeah cause derrick didnt play his junior year. Our team that year would have been alot better with him at QB. Derrick just has more athletic ability than cameron. but as for the teams, Their 2 totally different styles, and ours last year would kill a team like this years. If not why did Steve Spurrior have so much success with his offense in college, you never saw a team like Air force who runs 99% of the time beat an offense like that. But anyway Gonna be a Great game this week, GO TROJANS!!!

Edited by Tha_King

Last year's team was prob better....i saw them play both years...this year they dont have the competition of last year....last year they had to deal with markease ingram, cj hammock, marco daily(which we will see how they do this week against him again) that could be one reason they let some big runs go by

well, statom was braindead to not have you at qb from sophomore year on ....im not saying you werent a better qb than martin....but hes getting a lot better and next year he may be at that level

I have gotten a kick out of listening to ya'll arguing with each other.

Edited by MPTigerT