Greenbrier or White House

golfer06

I guess every WH fan will say WH and every Greenbrier fan will say Greenbrier.

Who knows what ten weeks of playing, getting some experience and some injuries along the way may bring? "Regular season" wins count when you take a Region Championship whereas week 3 of the playoff don't come with any titles, now does it?

I'll go with the flow of everyone rooting for their own school and go with MY favorite and say by that time, Greenbrier may have a surprise in store.

But, again, at this point, predictions are only opinions. Week 10 will tell the tale.

GO CATS!

I guess every WH fan will say WH and every Greenbrier fan will say Greenbrier.

Who knows what ten weeks of playing, getting some experience and some injuries along the way may bring? "Regular season" wins count when you take a Region Championship whereas week 3 of the playoff don't come with any titles, now does it?

I'll go with the flow of everyone rooting for their own school and go with MY favorite and say by that time, Greenbrier may have a surprise in store.

But, again, at this point, predictions are only opinions. Week 10 will tell the tale.

GO CATS!

Playing in week 3 of the playoffs has a title. It is called State Quarter Finalist.I think anyone in thier right mind would rather have that then be sitting at home in week 3 of the Playoffs with a "Region Champ" title.Just my opinoin B)

Edited by titans89

Playing in week 3 of the playoffs has a title. It is called State Quarter Finalist.I think anyone in thier right mind would rather have that then be sitting at home in week 3 of the Playoffs with a "Region Champ" title.Just my opinoin B)

Rubbing salt in an open wound my man. You and I both know that the point wouldn't have never been brought to the forefront had it not still bothered our good friend GreenbrierCat2 :)

Rubbing salt in an open wound my man. You and I both know that the point wouldn't have never been brought to the forefront had it not still bothered our good friend GreenbrierCat2 :blink:

This is true, but he opened the door.As I stated to "catfish" onetime ,I only speak the facts, it makes for better conversation :)