CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl-Cohn is the team to beat. From all indications, they appear to be the most solid team right now and are deifintely the best coached team.

They might be the team to beat, but they are far from the best coached. I heard they're the worst but they still win with all the talent. <_<

1T.White House

1T.Greenbrier

1T.Station Camp

1T.DeKalb County

1T.Macon County

1T.Sycamore

1T.Pearl-Cohn

Playoff Teams

1.White House

2.Greenbrier

3.Station Camp

4.DeKalb County

Welcome to East Tennessee by the way u former W. Tenn teams!

Not including PCHS as a playoff contender is the most absurd thing I have hear in a while. Are you a true footfall insider or a pretender?

I do believe PC is the most complete team in terms of passing game, running game, and defense BUT there are some very well coached football teams in this region. Jeff Porter (White House) and Kirk Williams (Greenbrier) are two of the best this state has to offer on the sidelines.

Not to take anything away from Porter or Williams, I am sure they are solid as coaches. My sources tell me Brunetti is "the man" all around, that if any coach is able to work with and tap into the skills and talent of such a young group of guys, he is the one. It should be interesting!