Class 3A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Hey VO, welcome back to the airwaves! This season is going to be fun and "the family" has got the sports scene covered in the Ken-Tenn area. I don't think anyone can match the total number of broadcast years the three teams have got.

Thanks, NW, I am looking forward to the season, and getting back into it. It should be fun.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you think Obion is a game already won. I hope the rest of your team feels the same way.

Hey reb, your right it does seem a might early to put games in the win column. I for one would like to go ahead and play Crockett Co, even though they have it "won", just to see how it turns out.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey reb, your right it does seem a might early to put games in the win column. I for one would like to go ahead and play Crockett Co, even though they have it "won", just to see how it turns out.

Yeah me too. It might be a good game if we don't put the ball on the ground a half dozen times. That was the downfall last year. Crockett Co. is plenty good without giving them that much help.

Yeah me too. It might be a good game if we don't put the ball on the ground a half dozen times. That was the downfall last year. Crockett Co. is plenty good without giving them that much help.

be gental on the crockett fans guys!!!!! after all they did get beat 3 times by regional teams last year,and by the way you know their favorite past time is trash talking. i have faith in obion there going to be tough again. any team that comes in cocky will get upset in this region.. let us not forget the score at half time with dyersburg 21 crockett 7,,,, the score atthe end of 3 was 42 to 14,,then the dogs were called off acording to a crockett county refaree named haley the final was dyersburg 42 crocket 21 let us remember this obion fans so when the smack talking starts we can calm them down

Edited by high school sports fan

be gental on the crockett fans guys!!!!! after all they did get beat 3 times by regional teams last year,and by the way you know their favorite past time is trash talking. i have faith in obion there going to be tough again. any team that comes in cocky will get upset in this region.. let us not forget the score at half time with dyersburg 21 crockett 7,,,, the score atthe end of 3 was 42 to 14,,then the dogs were called off acording to a crockett county refaree named haley the final was dyersburg 42 crocket 21 let us remember this obion fans so when the smack talking starts we can calm them down

I do agree that any team that comes in overconfident can very easily be sent home with a loss.Crockett Co. did defeat Obion Co. 43-15 last year. The score was 8-7 OC after one quarter.But four consecutive turnovers in the second quarter led to 29 straight points and blew the game wide open.OC,when they were able to hold on to the ball,moved the ball very well on CC. So if OC can hold on to the football, I think this will be a good game. Like I said in an earlier post,Crockett is plenty good enough without giving them help.

They may have lost maybe only two or three on the o line but for defense they still have all starting d-linemen. Check the rosters folk and just keep under estimating crockett. Obion is a game already won. Reynolds at 6'6 TE and the three rb's they have this year....just watch.

Check ya clipboard Bored Guy. :)

Silly post from a still wet behind the ears "camper"

NOBODY...Once more for the seeing impaired,N-O-B-O-D-Y !!!!...Is underestimating Crockett County.....The Cavs are a good team that will make noise in this region....I don't think they are worthy of the 27 or so votes they have gotten to win the region,but anyway.....This region,top to bottom, is the strongest in the state..There are some regions with a better team or two in them,but top to bottom there is not another region in the state where whoever ends up last has a legitimate shot at beating whoever ends up first....Picking a winner right now is purely just for fun,because noone can tell right now...You don't know who is going to go through the injuries,you don't know who is going to get the right bounces...You just don't know right now...But to chalk up a victory on July 31st in this region is ignorant,just to put it bluntly.... <_<

Edited by backinthaoc

They may have lost maybe only two or three on the o line but for defense they still have all starting d-linemen. Check the rosters folk and just keep under estimating crockett. Obion is a game already won. Reynolds at 6'6 TE and the three rb's they have this year....just watch.

Check ya clipboard Bored Guy. <_<

Please Shut Up! Obion is a very good offensive team. ANYONE can beat anyone.

Just ask Westview and Dyersburg.

We will all see, on I think Sept 1st, when Crockett Co comes to Rebel Field. It should be a good night of football. But.. lets take care of some other things first, beginning with the scrimmage this Friday. The Cavs are a very good football team, BUT I think folks will see, SO ARE THE REBELS.