Alcoa drops out of Integra Bowl in Kentucky ...

kentuckian

I didn't say who...and I won't.

How exactly do you sponsor a split? Did he sponsor the multiplier too?

You still didn't answer the question...what was your record?

We both know the answer to what you are asking........ I am too lazy to actually look it up. RHS leads.....and they did it with OUR kids and Smyrna's,and Blackman's,and Shelbyville's, and Lawrenceburgs's////need I go on?

Hulan had all the schools to SIGN a petition that Riverdale STARTED that got the split to get voted on. It was all over the Daily News Journal and everyone round here knows this. Call Monte Hale at the DNJ.....he will tell you and could tell you where to find it in the archives. heck ask Hulan Watson himself.

Sort of like sponsoring a BILL..........you know this and I know this that rankin did it after he lost to BA in the BCB..... OR ask Carlton Flatt himself....or any Private school coach or principal who it was that sponsored it. Also ask the headmaster at MBA what HE said when Rankin looked into a job there......

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We both know the answer to what you are asking........ I am too lazy to actually look it up. RHS leads.....and they did it with OUR kids and Smyrna's,and Blackman's,and Shelbyville's, and Lawrenceburgs's////need I go on?

Hulan had all the schools to SIGN a petition that Riverdale STARTED that got the split to get voted on. It was all over the Daily News Journal and everyone round here knows this. Call Monte Hale at the DNJ.....he will tell you and could tell you where to find it in the archives. heck ask Hulan Watson himself.

Sort of like sponsoring a BILL..........you know this and I know this that rankin did it after he lost to BA in the BCB..... OR ask Carlton Flatt himself....or any Private school coach or principal who it was that sponsored it. Also ask the headmaster at MBA what HE said when Rankin looked into a job there......

So Riverdale single handedly caused the formation of DII. Like I said...DII was caused because BA and others had an unfair advantage. That's why there is a DII.

That's enough about that. This thread is off topic. I really don't think this is the thread for a DI...DII debate.

Edited by Antwan

Lawrenceburgs kids :)

You mean kid. :)

He would have won without the kid anyway. :D

Explain then WHY Rankin never won the state or was runner-up when there were only THREE classifications then? Oakland won it in 84, was runner ups in 88 and 89....when there were three. He couldn't win it til he made sure there were 5 classifications.

So...Rankin was responsible for 5 classes too. Man...I need to be nicer to that guy.

Just think about that one awhile. If you are in the highest class...what difference does it make if you have 3 or 5 classes?

They didn't want to go back up there to start their game at 11:30 again.
Alcoa and Hopkinsville were scheduled to be the first game this year ... that argument is bogus.
Maybe this time they will be able to play at an organized game with proper timing and good officials.

The reason the game started late last year was the extreme heat. The first game was delayed because the heat index was over 100 degrees at the time of the scheduled kickoff. What is more important? A timely start or kids not playing in dangerous weather conditions? Edited by kentuckian