Class 4A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

It is ridiculous that you do not mention JCM among the toughest you will play. I agree with you on the holding that was not called last year in our game with you...HC held all night long but it was rarely called because your coach went to JCM and knew the officials. Predicting Brighton to beat us AT "the ROCK" is foolish. To answer your serious question...JCM has the best players...NOBODY has the talent of JCM's mighty Cougars. JCM will SHUTOUT HC this year and Coach Hampton and his staff will outcoach Coach Gaddis and his staff AGAIN.

Well Ridgeway and Liberty will be the two toughest and JCM a distnt 3rd.

You have said in your opinion that JCM has the best players well after we beat them, it would have to be your opinion that Coach Gaddis out coached Coach Hampton. Knowing you the way I do, you will just blame the officials.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously went to a different school than I did. Particularly in the military, you study the past to PREVENT it from happening again. If I must give a lesson, here it is. Look at history my young Yanker Doodle Dandy. When, and only when, history repeats itself is when those that are in the present have failed to learn from the mistakes of the past.

Then HC hasn't learned your version of history because JCM keeps beating HC OVER and OVER again. Thanks for the history lesson my "Cephusless" friend.

Yanker, I am surprised at you. You don't usually make errors in your writing. You are questioning schooling, and then you say "Runner-Up High School will live up to it is new name."

Believe it or not the YANKER is human when in a hurry. What kind of person points out errors in grammar on Coacht? Which personality does that represent?

It is ridiculous not to mention JCM as one of the toughest. However, is this really the Yanker or another wannabe? The true Yanker would not make such a ridiculous claim about the referees. Gaddis went to Jackson, not JCM, and wouldn't your referees be more likely to call in your favor? An earlier post indicates that you agree by saying Brighton can't beat you at the Rock. That is just silly to think Gaddis got calls because he went to Jackson a hundred years ago. And we had this discussion last year. Losing is not always due to being outcoached. Sometimes players fumble or get injured without the coach telling them to. I could have won as many games coaching JCM last year with the personnel that was on the team. Hampton is a good coach. Even good coaches have good and bad luck (ahem.....Melrose).

Hampton put together a team around his star player better than Gaddis did...JCM won. Players are coached not to fumble and work in the weight room should decrease injuries. As I recall, a couple of your "star" players "watched" the game last year. That didn't happen at JCM. Figure it out. The issue of Gaddis and the officials was a response to a ridiculous assertion made earlier. Neither is probably accurate. When the YANKER speaks...EVERYONE listens...and even checks the YANKER'S grammar. The YANKER has reached a new level of focus. There is but a single YANKER!!!!!

Well Ridgeway and Liberty will be the two toughest and JCM a distnt 3rd.

You have said in your opinion that JCM has the best players well after we beat them, it would have to be your opinion that Coach Gaddis out coached Coach Hampton. Knowing you the way I do, you will just blame the officials.

If JCM loses to HC, then Gaddis and staff will have outcoached Hampton and staff for the FIRST time because JCM has the best players. It won't happen, however, since HC cannot win when they do not score!!!!!

Believe it or not the YANKER is human when in a hurry. What kind of person points out errors in grammar on Coacht? Which personality does that represent?

I was just sticking with the "schooling" theme. Besides, one of the things I like about you is your intelligence. I, too, have made errors on here, but I think this may be the first one I have seen you make. It just took me by surprise.

Hampton put together a team around his star player better than Gaddis did...JCM won. Players are coached not to fumble and work in the weight room should decrease injuries. As I recall, a couple of your "star" players "watched" the game last year. That didn't happen at JCM. Figure it out. The issue of Gaddis and the officials was a response to a ridiculous assertion made earlier. Neither is probably accurate. When the YANKER speaks...EVERYONE listens...and even checks the YANKER'S grammar. The YANKER has reached a new level of focus. There is but a single YANKER!!!!!

It is amazing the difference of one week, just read an article in the Jackson Sun that seemed to blame injuries for the loss to Melrose. Did the coaching change that much between our game and the Melrose game. I mean to hear you tell it, injuries are due to poor coaching. Ha Ha Ha Ha,

Say what you will about last season but JCM had the same seat as us when it came to watching the title game. Go ahead a pat yourself on the back for the beating that you took from Melrose on your home field. We will continue to be disgusted with the fact that we lost a game at Melrose in a tight ball game. I take no pleasure in any loss, I commend our team on the physical effort of that battle,

With a few less mental mistakes, it is a game that could have gone either way, but to lay down and quit and get pummeled in the last game of the season in the 3rd round of the playoffs, wow, how can a team not be motivated by that situation.

Our team was very upset with their loss to Melrose and would never accept losing

by saying atleast we were region champs. It is a great accomplishment and we will enjoy taking that title this year but we will not go out by quitting on the field of battle. I would take our players over the ones from that quitting team last year any time especially if I were going to war.

So you have voices inside your head, too? Maybe that is a Henry Co. condition. You know Coach Foozeball thinks we live in a different world than the mighty Middle Tennessee town he comes from. Oh well, I'll keep my one horse and voices over his losing attitude any day.

Hey Vol Gen. I'm curious to why this post has not been edited by you? I was told not to be negative and you allow this person to just call me out and say that I have a "losing attitude". I don't think anything that I said was any worse than that.

Have fun readpride. Ride your one horse and listen to your voices.

I have already wished you guys good luck, but after reading these last posts, you guys don't need luck. According to you guys you have the best team and the best coaches, so I look forward to seeing you in Murfreesboro in December.

Good bye!

It is amazing the difference of one week, just read an article in the Jackson Sun that seemed to blame injuries for the loss to Melrose. Did the coaching change that much between our game and the Melrose game. I mean to hear you tell it, injuries are due to poor coaching. Ha Ha Ha Ha,

Say what you will about last season but JCM had the same seat as us when it came to watching the title game. Go ahead a pat yourself on the back for the beating that you took from Melrose on your home field. We will continue to be disgusted with the fact that we lost a game at Melrose in a tight ball game. I take no pleasure in any loss, I commend our team on the physical effort of that battle,

With a few less mental mistakes, it is a game that could have gone either way, but to lay down and quit and get pummeled in the last game of the season in the 3rd round of the playoffs, wow, how can a team not be motivated by that situation.

Our team was very upset with their loss to Melrose and would never accept losing

by saying atleast we were region champs. It is a great accomplishment and we will enjoy taking that title this year but we will not go out by quitting on the field of battle. I would take our players over the ones from that quitting team last year any time especially if I were going to war.

I figured it out

You know not everyone for JCM quit playing that game. There were alot of seniors that played their hearts out that game playing with numerous injuries. The only players that gave up were the players that were comming back to play this year because they knew they had another year to come back and go for it again. but i can promise you that the seniors didnt quit. and the majority of the seniors just happened to play offense. and we just couldnt move the ball on those guys. we couldnt help that all the underclassmen played defense and gave up. that was the only reason melrose scored as many points as they did. I can only hope that those players have grown up this year and wont be quit.