Will Jefferson County fare better this year than last

jchspats07

me too, if he plays we are in trouble with a capital T.

trojanpus, pried or whatever...get off the KIDS back!!! Why are u bashing him?

It's obvious to me your not a trojan fan. If you are, then we are in trouble with a capital T if you play. Rabbit is a good kid, he and his whole family hate whats happened in J. County. Let the past stay in the past. As far as his tallent, you dont start at linebacker at a 5-A school with the tradition like J.C. has and not be any good, especially as a sophmore. The kid loves football, has heart and most important of all ... he has something to prove.

And as far as his reception at Mo West, ALL the kids love him and can't wait to get on the field. He has worked extremely hard the last year to make himself a better football player. I promise he will make West a better team. Kudos to his family for doing whatever it takes to make him happy and finding him a good place to play. He will not find a better coach the Coach Woods anywhere and Coach Woods just loves the kid. Now either get on board with Rabbit or maybe you need to find somewhere else to play. You know, maybe he's trying out for your postition, I would be scared to!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much to talk about right now - in the middle of TSSAA dead period.

Next Monday (July 10) Jefferson County will be hosting a 7-on-7 workout with Knox Carter at 6 p.m. Will give everyone a chance to get a little taste of football if you can survive the 95-degree weather.

The Patriots will go to Knox West on Wednesday July 12 for another 7-on-7 camp. That's about all that's going on in July with the exception of varsity camp, which begins on July 23.

Not much to talk about right now - in the middle of TSSAA dead period.

Next Monday (July 10) Jefferson County will be hosting a 7-on-7 workout with Knox Carter at 6 p.m. Will give everyone a chance to get a little taste of football if you can survive the 95-degree weather.

The Patriots will go to Knox West on Wednesday July 12 for another 7-on-7 camp. That's about all that's going on in July with the exception of varsity camp, which begins on July 23.

Good luck...Go Pats!

Come on. What happened last year is over and done with. Give the boy a chance. It will be interesting though to see if he starts the first came of the season against his old team.

If its over and done with, then all parties involved should drop the law suit and move on. Or at least the ones that have found other teams to play for should remove their names as parties to the suit.