region 5-2a

skinnycat67

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would he start over at Goodpasture

All of them. Yes I did see GP play Lipscomb in week zero and was very impressed with the defense. Anyone who can stop a back like Matt Elrod twice from the one yard line at the end of the first half like they did is a good defensive team. With that said I still say Cassidy starts for GP if he goes to school there. Ask David Martin if you don't believe me. He has film on the young man and knows that he's one heck of a football player.

Are you out with a knee injury or still playing hurt?????

Edited by Big Country

All of them. Yes I did see GP play Lipscomb in week zero and was very impressed with the defense. Anyone who can stop a back like Matt Elrod twice from the one yard line at the end of the first half like they did is a good defensive team. With that said I still say Cassidy starts for GP if he goes to school there. Ask David Martin if you don't believe me. He has film on the young man and knows that he's one heck of a football player.

Are you out with a knee injury or still playing hurt?????

I can assure you that he could not start on the Goodpasture team....And who are you addressing your question to?

Well let's see here buddy :lol:

I have seen Fairview, Goodpasture, East Robertson, Harpeth, Ezell, and DCA all play in either the spring OR during the fall. That leaves out FRA (who I would venture to say does not have a player like Cole Cassidy) and CPA.

I saw Goodpasture manhandle a good Lipscomb bunch but Cassidy could still start at LB for the Cougars. East & Ezell are both solid teams but both better plan on scoring a lot of points to win their games this year because their defenses aren't near as good as Fairview's. Harpeth???? That says enough right there. DCA is a team that played really hard when I they scrimmaged Marshall Co. earlier this fall but they are down on talent for a DCA team this year. Dennis Goodwin would tell you the same thing. The 38 points they allowed to CPA proves that they are far from great defensively.

In other words the only team out there that I haven't seen that you can question me about is CPA. If Cole Cassidy couldn't start for CPA this year I would be very suprised.

I GUESS HE MADE A REAL IMPACT IN THE 62-19 LOSS

Yep, GP looked dominate yet again against Fairview, and showed that they can do more than just run the ball. Now people are going to have to defend more than just the 7 backs they use to run over everyone, they have to watch out for the passing attack too...goodpasture goes undefeated in the region, and then starts the march for the boro!