Maryville vs Alcoa '06

GovMan

In your view I have taken shots at kids but you have not pointed to any facts. You have just jumped in and brought your one sided view point and attacked Maryville’s head coach, a fine man with standards with unfounded innuendo and assertions with no facts. Then you want readers of the board to believe that you are some kind of person of importance who would be approached at a Maryville practice. Doctor? I highly doubt that claim.

Last year was the first in many myself and many others could not pull for the Alcoa football team for various reasons. I have many friends who live in Alcoa and have kids at the school and had many of the same observations I had. This is a new year and these teams will again play Friday night and many will be there. I think it will be a great game for the whole community to enjoy, but suspensions or not Maryville will again to be the better football team.

Lastly May God Bless all persons, even those with no class!

"Who knows maybe this year is the year the blind hog finds the ear of corn in the mud, but I don't think so. If Alcoa does manage to win I’ll be one of the first to congratulate them if they can manage to show some class while doing it."

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I stated earlier, I'm not saying Alcoa will win this game, but their confidence level will definitely be very high! I know Tank was a huge part of Maryvilles offense, but I don't really know about the others. Are they impact players?? And by the way, GQ had no choice but to suspend those guys for what they did. Some of yall make it seem like no other coach would have done that. That was something serious in my eyes, and I'm surprised he didn't suspend them for more than one game!! I won't say what they did cause yall know, but I couldn't believe it myself! Good luck to both teams :lol:

In your view I have taken shots at kids but you have not pointed to any facts. You have just jumped in and brought your one sided view point and attacked Maryville’s head coach, a fine man with standards with unfounded innuendo and assertions with no facts. Then you want readers of the board to believe that you are some kind of person of importance who would be approached at a Maryville practice. Doctor? I highly doubt that claim.

Last year was the first in many myself and many others could not pull for the Alcoa football team for various reasons. I have many friends who live in Alcoa and have kids at the school and had many of the same observations I had. This is a new year and these teams will again play Friday night and many will be there. I think it will be a great game for the whole community to enjoy, but suspensions or not Maryville will again to be the better football team.

Lastly May God Bless all persons, even those with no class!

Yes Doctor...I know that from your vantage point (dipping tobacco and watching Blue Collar tv) it's hard to believe that a black kid from Alcoa could achieve the acme of academic degrees...alas tis true! See you at the game oh pontif of high school football (I know that took years of study you know reedin, ritin, cypherin en all)

BTW I didn't attack GQ just stated that he's not ready for sainthood-not just yet!

Yes Doctor...I know that from your vantage point (dipping tobacco and watching Blue Collar tv) it's hard to believe that a black kid from Alcoa could achieve the acme of academic degrees...alas tis true! See you at the game oh pontif of high school football (I know that took years of study you know reedin, ritin, cypherin en all)

BTW I didn't attack GQ just stated that he's not ready for sainthood-not just yet!

Do you realize that you are arguing with an African American?..... :lol:

Just for your information there are two sides to your story.

I have known and worked with the players gandfather on a project that effected many of the Blount County youth in a very positive manner. I think the world of that man as many do. I am also very fond of the young man that is your nephew and only wish the best for him. I was very happy to see him take advantage of his opportunity last week. I just find it unfortunate that you felt the need to make your statements in a public forum.

BTW....could care less what your skin color is. Congrats on your achievements... Now I will go back to my red neck blue collar life..... :lol:

Just wondering (and im being scarcasticly serious on this) As an adult if i went out into the general public and punched someone whats the worse that would happen to me?? A fine??.....Ok how bout if I commited a federal offense like oh i dunno make fake money? Just how long would i be locked up????? Or lets say I dont got so far to be a federal offender lets just say im drinking and driving, Underage of course....Would all MPD or APD do to me is tell me im not allowed to pay $5 to watch Maryville and Alcoa on friday???

Calls me crazy but it doesnt seem like ANYONE (maryville or alcoa, Mainly maryville) is running a "tight ship" around here...

2 game suspension for a federal offense, so is it a 1 game suspension for underage DUI???

[quote name='Tornado74' date='Aug 22 2006 - 11:13 PM' post='826106188']

Just wondering (and im being scarcasticly serious on this) As an adult if i went out into the general public and punched someone whats the worse that would happen to me?? A fine??.....Ok how bout if I commited a federal offense like oh i dunno make fake money? Just how long would i be locked up????? Or lets say I dont got so far to be a federal offender lets just say im drinking and driving, Underage of course....Would all MPD or APD do to me is tell me im not allowed to pay $5 to watch Maryville and Alcoa on friday???

Calls me crazy but it doesnt seem like ANYONE (maryville or alcoa, Mainly maryville) is running a "tight ship" around here...

2 game suspension for a federal offense, so is it a 1 game suspension for underage DUI???

FYI...the driver was not drinking and nobody was drunk. Your post is out of line and shows you lack of class....