District 7A

7ABasketball

It was not a fluke season,time will tell.

Yeah it will, but you have to agree that the team will not progress by playing teams like Knox Christian. I have seen RBS teams start out with young groups like this and fizzle as they become upperclassmen. It may not happpen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I don't know how they'll react to being the favorites in not just the district, but the region as well.

I like the comment that the girls don't think they've proved themselves yet. I agree that ambition/desire can make them even better.

I am still not a believer........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let your heads get too big. Many more times than not, Clarkrange has showed RBS who's the boss. It's a pretty goog rivalry. Jackson County owned RBS last year, and I'm not sure if that will change this year.

:thumb: Isnt it, what have you done for me lately? RBS took 2 of 3 from Clarkrange last season! And we will see over the next 3 or 4 years who the boss is! ;)

Yeah it will, but you have to agree that the team will not progress by playing teams like Knox Christian. I have seen RBS teams start out with young groups like this and fizzle as they become upperclassmen. It may not happpen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I don't know how they'll react to being the favorites in not just the district, but the region as well.

I like the comment that the girls don't think they've proved themselves yet. I agree that ambition/desire can make them even better.

I am still not a believer........

Playing teams like Knox Christian took RBS within 4 points of the eventual state champions! And where did your teams tough schedule take them? :D

Actually, I think the comment was made by me and it had nothing to do with proving themselves, people know who they are and what they are capable of including yourself or you wouldnt be on here bashing them!

What I said was last year was a great season, but they havent done nothing this season yet!

But you can bet your bottom dollar they will! :thumb:

Edited by gotmilk?

Actually, I think the comment was made by me and it had nothing to do with proving themselves, people know who they are and what they are capable of including yourself or you wouldnt be on here bashing them!

What I said was last year was a great season, but they havent done nothing this season yet!

But you can bet your bottom dollar they will! :thumb:

Don't take it as bashing. I am critical of their soft schedule, but I respect their program. I did long before last season..... But I think to get better and be competetive at M'boro you gotta play the AAA's and AA's...the best of them..no offense to Know Christian.

I think they still have alot to prove. I doubt they were satisfied with last season's success, district runner up, regional runner up, and a show up at state.

We'll be ready to give 'em some good games next year.

Don't take it as bashing. I am critical of their soft schedule, but I respect their program. I did long before last season..... But I think to get better and be competetive at M'boro you gotta play the AAA's and AA's...the best of them..no offense to Know Christian.

I think they still have alot to prove. I doubt they were satisfied with last season's success, district runner up, regional runner up, and a show up at state.

We'll be ready to give 'em some good games next year.

RBS played the 18th toughest schedule out of 104 Single A schools, if you ask me that isnt to shabby! :thumb:

Gotmilk, I have to say that your agressiveness on the boards makes us want to beat them even more...keep fueling it.

I hope your opinion doesnt represent the opinion of the Clarkrange team, because if they need more fuel to be motivated to beat RBS then they are in serious trouble! I dont think that you calling Clarkrange RBS's boss is going to effect the RBS girls one bit, Clarkrange is just another game on the RBS schedule! I think RBS had enough expierence last season playing as the hunted and not the hunter that they will be able to hold off solid teams like Clarkrange! :thumb:

And you do the same,add fuel to the fire,I,m sure the Lady Buffs are proud of you.

I seriously doubt that they care...who cares??..it's just a message board and some people take it a little too seriously, ie, you. RBS fans like to talk, I guess I should say it makes ME want to see 'em get beat.

We were 1 and 2 against 'em last year. No matter what I say, our performance against them last year should be "fuel" enough.

RBS played the 18th toughest schedule out of 104 Single A schools, if you ask me that isnt to shabby! :lol:

CoachT is usually pretty accurate, but I have always questioned that SOS poll. Look at Jackson Co. and Clarkrange's schedules. I think theirs is tougher. They mix in some AAA and AA schools. RBS's traditionally sticks with the same schedule, mostly teams they think they can give a good game and schools their size.

I hope your opinion doesnt represent the opinion of the Clarkrange team, because if they need more fuel to be motivated to beat RBS then they are in serious trouble! I dont think that you calling Clarkrange RBS's boss is going to effect the RBS girls one bit, Clarkrange is just another game on the RBS schedule! I think RBS had enough expierence last season playing as the hunted and not the hunter that they will be able to hold off solid teams like Clarkrange! :o

The boss comment was kinda harsh. I should have just said, they have a pretty good record against RBS.

In contrast to you though, I hope that your team does share YOUR opinion. If they just look at Clarkrange as another game on the schedule, we'll beat 'em. That was part of our problem with you guys last year I think.

CoachT is usually pretty accurate, but I have always questioned that SOS poll. Look at Jackson Co. and Clarkrange's schedules. I think theirs is tougher. They mix in some AAA and AA schools. RBS's traditionally sticks with the same schedule, mostly teams they think they can give a good game and schools their size.

The boss comment was kinda harsh. I should have just said, they have a pretty good record against RBS.

In contrast to you though, I hope that your team does share YOUR opinion. If they just look at Clarkrange as another game on the schedule, we'll beat 'em. That was part of our problem with you guys last year I think.

That was not the problem,your team just got beat.....................

That was not the problem,your team just got beat.....................