Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

But here is a big difference.......the kids that won at Blackman....well a bunch of them quit football and no longer play OR they got exempts and are at Smyrna playing right now. For us.....it is a chance to get kids on the team that have actually been part of a winning program and we are needing that mindset at OHS right now. I believe our last team that won state had a losing freshman season...so you are right....a lot can change . Just like at RHS......yall are NOT used to losing as freshmen. Kids that accpet that are in trouble, and I think some of our kids DID.

yea i think some kids just get so used to losing and feel like thats whats going to happean as far as this past freshman team they will be on a varsity team and hopefully get to be part of winning

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i think some kids just get so used to losing and feel like thats whats going to happean as far as this past freshman team they will be on a varsity team and hopefully get to be part of winning

Yes, it is much easier to lose as Freshman and then learn HOW to win as part of varsity tradition. We all know that RHS doesn't accpet losing. They expect to win and the freshmen will learn that VERY quickly or be forced to hit the road . I am worried that yall's feeder school isn't getting things done tho.....

Yes, it is much easier to lose as Freshman and then learn HOW to win as part of varsity tradition. We all know that RHS doesn't accpet losing. They expect to win and the freshmen will learn that VERY quickly or be forced to hit the road . I am worried that yall's feeder school isn't getting things done tho.....

yea but we also get kids from central as well

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Yes I know this......sort of unfair that our only feeder with football shares kids with yall and Siegel. It would be nice to have our own school like every other school in the county does. Def a disadvantage for us.

yea but most of them either go to rhs or ohs in fact had a boy come in the other day he is about to be in 10 grade and is suppose to be a promising running back that wants to leave ohs and come to rhs

precious is unique really lol..i've never seen someone bgi as him but soo quick! and agile..

i doubted him at first but sein how athletic he is im a believer now..

oakland was a good team last yr they have plenty of players they jus didnt put it together!

it shouldnt happen this yr but i think it wll depend on tyler and how he does, honestly i dont think he will finish the season i see McCann finishing..

2p yes as in Oden..

Pico isnt the bad guy hes put out to be trust me

yea but most of them either go to rhs or ohs in fact had a boy come in the other day he is about to be in 10 grade and is suppose to be a promising running back that wants to leave ohs and come to rhs

the only ones oakland would be worried about losing would be precious or sam bass really..

Man you guys have been busy!! Sounds like we are going to do "where's Waldo" again.

Riverdale is officially the underdog in the region now. In the 'Guru's' mag the pick is Smyrna to win the region in the region coaches poll.

Of course, the statewide poll has Riverdale winning the state.

The Guru's own picks are Franklin to win it all with both Riverdale and Smyrna in the top five.

You guys put two+ pages on this thread yesterday. Good work!!

Man you guys have been busy!! Sounds like we are going to do "where's Waldo" again.

Riverdale is officially the underdog in the region now. In the 'Guru's' mag the pick is Smyrna to win the region in the region coaches poll.

The Guru's own picks are Franklin to win it all with both Riverdale and Smyrna in the top five.

hmmm...how is Riverdale officially the underdog????? WC only lost one game last year in the regular season, and they are getting no props. Some are not even picking them to make the playoffs. To me, that screams UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!

by the way.....it is obvious that this is the most heated region in the state, and regardless of who you are rooting for, this much passion is a great witness of how great tennessee high school football is!!!!!