TOP recievers to look out for in 06

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but hunter deberry is not a top reciever in the state, he did put up good numbers last year but all he ran was 9 routes an he burnt most people with his speed..his hands are not that great an he dont like to be hit or hit anybody he will mostly drop the ball across the middle an sam shutt he is fast but chokes when he is needed an they will not have the qb they had last year in milligan itll be a sophmore with no varsity experience an there not going to have a running game so everybody will expect lots of passing an will shut them down

Edited by tiger pride05

i have just recently heard that hunter deberry-hardin county dislocated his shoulder at last weeks football camp is out for 6 weeks i do believe. if this is true then he will most likely miss the henry county game which is one of the toughest 2 games on the tigers schedule. they will have a tough time against them. they will HAVE to rely on their sophmore quarterback, sam shutt, and spencher jackson the defensive tackle who made the all state team last year in 4A.. good luck guys

i didnt make a name just to post for this. im just tired of everybody runnin their mouths about how bad our secondary is. and believe me i hate lavergne way more than you could ever imagine. and i aint talkin "smack" eiher...just stating my opinion. i know its gonna be a knock-down-drag-out week 0, it alway is. but just like every other year we are gonna come out on top.

then i guess just like every other year riverdale will beat both of yall

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear