Rutherford County HS Sports Show

tdluna

jmu....your posts are usually very good. I am very disappointed in the brutality and cockiness I read in this one. It is RUTHERFORD COUNTy being covered....Eagleville DESERVES to be shown just like EVERY single school in our region. EVERY athlete at EVERY school deserves coverage. Every single one works hard and is loyal to his school and program. I have said it b/f and I will say it AGAIN.......it takes MORE GUTS to suit up for a school that is losing any day of the week than to play for a winning one. So get off your HIGH horse and realize that SMYRNA is not the only school in this county.

I respect your opinion, but I will stand by what I said. I think more people will be be interested in games involving schools who will be playing for something in october and november. Not schools that haven't won a game in 2 years (Blackman) or schools that have to schedule lesser teams just to rack up W's in the win column.

I know it takes guts to suit up for a losing team but, honestly, not many people care about that. I'm not saying I don't because I completely understand, but if this new sports show's objective is to attract people with great games, than talk about competitive games. Not games where one team is going to lose by more than 20 points. I wanna hear about rivalry games like Lavergne and Smyrna or Riverdale and Oakland. I wanna hear about key games in playoff races. Not games where where 99% of people are picking Riverdale over Siegel in the Big Ones on week 0.

Can you point out where I talked highly about Smyrna because I don't see it in that post? Let me show my pride in Smyrna and I'll let you show your pride in Oakland. I dont have a problem with it. Your a fan, I'm a fan, and that's what fans do. They show pride in their schools.

I'm a Chicago Cubs fan and if anyone hear follows baseball than they would know that the Cubs are ABYSSMAL. Absolutely terrible. If MLB had a show where they showed one game a night, I would rather watch the the Yankees play the Red Sox over the Cubs playing anyone because I know it would be a better game. I still love the Cubs but I also want to be entertained.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies
Smyrna will obliterate Siegel. ANOTHER siegel game?

That was actually a very good game last year and wasn't decided until 2 minutes to go in the game

we didnt overlook seagull...we just couldnt get the ball back for Time of Possession...they have probly one of the best backs and when u give him the ball 30 times a game it is gna wear down some clock and keep our d on the field...it was a good game...probly my personal best but we never overlooked them

In response to some of your comments:

There are a few games that CSS is broadcasting and we felt it be better fit if we put our coverage elsewhere. Also, we want to make sure that every Rutherford County school is covered a minmum of one time. Although some of the games aren't the biggest rivarly, we had to pick games that could be filmed in Rutherford County and will attract an audience. This will continue on to the playoffs covering ever Rutherford County team and even having a special 1 to 2 hour football program at the Blue Cross Bowl at MT.

Edited by tdluna