Forrest Rockets

smiley_63

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard they're scrimmaging Cornersville sometime this weekend, and as far as I know will be at the Pigskin thing in Lewisburg. I was at Media day on Friday and I'll have to say there was a lot of excitement among the team members, coaches and the parents. This is a good group of both boys and their families and they will have a lot of support. It was very encouraging to see. Can't wait for season to start! Go Rockets!

I've heard they're scrimmaging Cornersville sometime this weekend, and as far as I know will be at the Pigskin thing in Lewisburg. I was at Media day on Friday and I'll have to say there was a lot of excitement among the team members, coaches and the parents. This is a good group of both boys and their families and they will have a lot of support. It was very encouraging to see. Can't wait for season to start! Go Rockets!

Wish someone would have called me about media day. I don't think we've ever got a date on that thing. They will be in the pigskin agianst Unionville. Then the next day for the Rocket Jamboree. We've got some things planned for Chapel Hill this year and have already got the intro done(like the one they played at the Eagleville game last year and the players got copies of). Lovethoserockets PM me and I'll let ya know what we're trying to do.

• 3 weeks later...